SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yeonassky

Lingerie. Your opinions and advice please

yeonassky
6 years ago

How many bras at slips do you have? What are your uses this for them?

Normally I just have two bras and one slip and that's it. I wash them after a couple of uses just alternating back and forth. I'm thinking of upping my numbers to maybe 4 and a bra and slip combination if they still have those things. I want to have to wash less frequently plus I want to look at the whole thing of having a different silhouette for different outfits. Do you do that?

I don't have matching bras and panties. Do you? Is it just for fashion? I'm guessing yes. :-)

I have one dress that benefits very much from a smooth silhouette so I bought a Spanx type that wasn't for the legs just for the Torso . It works perfectly. But I was thinking it would be really nice to just put on one piece that has the bra attached. Does anyone have anything like that? And how do you like it? That one I have smooths out my belly but then I still wear my regular bra and I wonder if there's something more flattering.

I wore the Spanx for the whole evening and only had a moment of discomfort. otherwise I felt comfortable in it . Do you if you use Spanx or a girdle like that?

Comments (54)