SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathi_mdgd

I'm bbaaaccccckkkkkkkkkkk

kathi_mdgd
6 years ago

Wow havn't been over here in a long time!! Hope you all are well.I see some familiar names are still here,chisue,kathsgarden,ravencajun,glenda,jasdip moni,etc

I'm still alive and kicking and have dropped in on the cactus,succulent board a few times.The days just seem to pass so fast,they are gone before i know it..

Had my gd and her 3 kids living with us for awhile,they moved to Wisconsin in august.So now dh and i are empty nesters again,and there are times i don't like it...LOLI miss them so much!1

We had a very hot summer here in s.calif,and it's finally cooled down for awhile now,but they say we will get another heatwave next week..

Are ya all ready for xmas?? I'm not,don't even know for sure if i'll decorate this year,dh has never been into it,so it would be just for me,so i'm still thinking about it.The only thing i am sure of is there will not be a tree,as i gave it to my gd when she moved ,along with a lot of the ornaments.

Wishing you all a great weekend,and i'll drop in again,now that i have found my way back..LOL

Kathi

Comments (21)

• ldstarr
    6 years ago

Welcome back. I'm a relative newcomer, but looking forward to your posts.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    6 years ago

Glad you found time to pop back in!

• katlan
    6 years ago

Welcome back Kathi!

• terilyn
    6 years ago

Hi Kathi! Welcome back!

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    6 years ago

Welcome back! Good place to pass the winter.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    6 years ago

Waving! Hi welcome back! Don't forget how to get here!

• glenda_al
    6 years ago

Howdy!

• OklaMoni
    6 years ago

Like Georgysmom, I don't think, you need to decorate for Christmas, tree or not.... Christmas is in my heart.

Not the shopping, and giving/receiving gifts, but Christmas. I shall think Christmas on a beach this year, as I am visiting my Aussie sis.

Merry Christmas Kathy!

Moni

• janey_alabama
    6 years ago

Good morning, welcome back. I don't decorate like I use to, it is just my husband & myself along with our dog Ali. Have been enjoying watching the Hallmark channel Christmas movies. Merry Christmas!

• chisue
    6 years ago

Helllooo! Nice to see you again!

Just table-top trees for us and a fresh wreath on the door.

Kids! They drive you batty while they are in your house, then you miss them the instant they leave.

• Kathsgrdn
    6 years ago

Hi Kathi! Welcome back!

• Davis Kathi
    6 years ago

Thank you

• sjerin
    6 years ago

Do you have two screen names? (I'm a little confused.) It's nice to see an old name back again and I'm glad you're doing well.

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Nope,have had the same name since i joined here i believe in 1999,kathi_mdgd.There were/are several kathi's,kathy,cathy etc,so maybe you have me mixed up with someone else,but i'm just the same little ole me!!LOL

• sjerin
    6 years ago

I see; I thought Davis Kathi above was you too.

• carol_in_california
    6 years ago

So glad to have you back.

• Davis Kathi
    6 years ago

Thank you.

• Davis Kathi
    6 years ago

Sjerin,I just went and looked at what you are speaking about,and I think that is me,as I did say thank you to someone.Don't know why it showed up as just kathi Davis.think I better go back and see what my other replies to this post say.Thanks for pointing this out.

• Davis Kathi
    6 years ago

This is crazy,and I have no clue why it,s posting both ways!!Is it a problem for anyone,and/or should I contact the powers that be here and see if they can correct it??

Tia

• sjerin
    6 years ago

As far as I can see, go to the picture in a circle next to "Your Houzz" in the upper right-hand corner and edit your screen name. Maybe someone else can be more specific.