SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dreamangel_1974

Help!!! Need Suggestions for Home Exterior Project!

Sheri
6 years ago
After replacing our roof, windows, siding, and trim, my husband and I are in the final stage of our home exterior remodel...painting! The body color is finished as pictured, and the brown trim is complete with the exception of the front corners and window trim, which will be finished later this week. We were originally going to paint the garage door either the body color or the trim color, but my husband decided he wanted an accent color. He chose the blue green color of the garage door and the entry door as shown. I agreed to allow him to try it because I am a visual person and couldn't picture it without seeing it. I actually like the color for the entry door, but I feel like it maybe too much going on in front with the brick, the roof, the body color, and the trim color. A family member suggested carrying the blue green color elsewhere if we decide to keep it. We thought about adding shutters in this color, but there is only space on one side of the 2 main front facing window. If we don't do shutters, I would like some ideas to dress up the front a little. It looks plain to me. I'm trying to keep an open mind because I usually end up getting my way on most home project decisions. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome!

Comments (7)