SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mjammjam

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN WOOD AND PORCELAIN IN KITCHEN!

mjammjam
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I know I'm always here asking for advice, but you truly help me more than you know. It's time for me to pull the trigger and decide between a wood floor in the kitchen or something else (Porcelain). I am getting new wood floors throughout the whole house (Doing upstairs now) And I'm so conflicted about wood in the kitchen . My kitchen door leads to the yard where we all (including dogs) go in and out. Here is my kitchen layout. Please tell me what you think . I love the look of a dressy kitchen, but don't want to hear my husband yelling at everyone about dragging the chairs around the island. I know I'll put felt at the bottoms, but just want it to look beautiful. I'm spending a Fortune!! And just want to know if porcelain looks as beautiful as wood. I am not getting wood-look tiles since the rest of my house is real wood. All the kitchens on houZZ with porcelain in a white kitchen look too plain to me. I am doing white cabinets with a dark grey island, and a white macaubus countertop.

Dark Walnut floors just stained -- Poly to begin today at 5!

Thank you so so so much! Next, I'll need help with faucet

Comments (15)