SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever62

10th Annual SECRET Santa seed swap

flwrs4ever62
6 years ago

Hi everyone, welcome to the 10th annual Secret Santa Seed/Christmas Card Swap.

thought I was late in posting, but posted last years on the same date ! I am crazy busy starting a new business, so I may need some help with the games, if someone wouldn't mind just posting the BINGO words, let me know !!

PLEASE...remember this swap is about GIVING, and bringing a bit of the spirit of friendship with others.

Here are the rules, and dates :

1. This will be a wish list swap, please post your TOP 30 wishes ON SECOND THREAD Marked " Secret Santa Swap WISH LISTS"

( also make sure your regular want list is up to date, incase the Elves wants to take a Peek !)

+++++ ONE LIST PER PERSON, SO PLEASE TAKE TIME WITH YOUR LIST +++++++ do not make changes later

***WISH LIST....can be flowers, herbs, or edibles. This is a SEED SWAP ( although Santa or the Elves may find it in their heart to mail plants, bulbs)

2. Post a wish list on the separate thread "for wish lists only" ...deadline to post wishlists will be November 25th

3. pack your seeds and cards as you go, plan on having them ready by December 5th ( you will get a date to mail later)

***PLEASE work on your seeds as the wish lists are posted, so you are ready to mail by your date

4. PLEASE send your mailing address to me ASAP ! WITH your screen name Like this... ( DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS ON THE FORUM !!) I need your info in THIS FORM to make copy and pasting into the spreadsheet easier, PLEASE !!

Flwrs4ever

Santa Claus

100 Snow Lane

North Pole 00000

** please let me know if you are a NEWBIE. Newbie for this swap is defined as someone with NO SEEDS to share.

**ONCE SIGN UPS ARE OVER, I WILL EMAIL EVERYONE AN ADDRESS LIST, AND DATE TO MAIL YOU WILL BE MAILING TO EACH PERSON YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE WITH ! **

5. PLEASE include a Christmas card ..... How you mail, is to your discression. We mostly mailed inside envies with bubble wrap last season...and bubble envies for mulitple seed packs OR large size seeds. Remember to mail the best way you can! This is all about GIVING in the SPIRIT of the Holidays !

** homemade cards are welcome !!

6. PLEASE, send me a list of WHOM you are mailing to after sign ups are over ...I just need a list of screen names ( NOT, what you are mailing ) , to make sure everyone will be happily surprised. I will need your list by DEC 5th ..so start packin your seeds !! ( This will allow me time to ask a few elves for help , making sure wishes come true ! )

***HOW many you mail to will be kept confidential, it isnt about HOW MANY, it is about the SPIRIT, and the fact that you shared some HOLIDAY CHEER with another !!

7. This is a "secret" swap...but PLEASE put your return address on the envie..and screen name, so everyone can be thanked :) The secret is to be, until they receive their card !

YES....some people may receive multiples of the same seed, but the best part is...it may be a different color, or variety...ALSO,they can use them to trade later !

You MUST come to the forum and thank those that mailed cards to you !!!!!!!! Please be thankful and gracious to those that take the time to mail !

ALL, ARE WELCOME TO JOIN....THIS SWAP IS ABOUT THE SPIRIT OF "GIVING"...YOU MAY MAIL AS MANY, OR AS LITTLE AS YOU ARE ABLE . THIS IS A WONDERFUL WAY TO SHARE IN THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLIDAYS AND BRING SOME CHEER TO OTHERS !! YOU CAN CHOOSE TO MAIL ONE CARD, OR 100...IT IS YOUR CHOICE !! SOOO, POST YOUR WISH LISTS, AND ALLOW SOME HOLIDAY SPIRIT INTO YOUR LIFE THIS SEASON !!!! ( must be a member in GOOD standing)

My email is : secretsantagw14@gmail.com

DO NOT: sign up for the swap and disappear, I take notice and will not allow you to join next year. This is a way for everyone to celebrate and enjoy the Holidays together.

Comments (728)

• Ladyreneer
    6 years ago

P.S.

I sent out 13 cards & most seem to be accounted for happily.

I have 3 cards left & so today decided to send 3 tiny surprises out to Dan Coates, Val Alterio, & Andrea La Rocque as I seem able to grant 1 or 2 wishes each.

Garden goodness, friendly hugs & glowing green thumbs for everyone in 2018!!!

• midwestfarmwife
    6 years ago

Audrey, glad you received your card - sorry I missed your post. I hope the others make it through. Ladyreneer, congratulations to you and your family on a darling baby girl!

• Related Discussions

UPDATE: Secret Santa Seed Swap (3rd Annual) thread 2

Q

Comments (140)
    Please, see the new thread for all wish lists posted as well as games and fun... link below... Blessings, Angela Here is a link that might be useful: Secret Santa Swap, thread 3
    ...See More

NEW: Secret Santa Seed Swap (3rd Annual)

Q

Comments (150)
    This is probably gonna earn me some coal in my stocking, but I'll risk it. This game is open to everyone. Here are 30 song titles, and your job is to be the first person to correctly post all 30 titles. Each day I will post an update with 1 letter of the alphabet in its correct place within the titles, so be checking back here daily! The first person to correctly post all 30 titles in their correct order will win a music CD with all of the songs on it. There will be no second prize. Anyone involved with this swap, excluding only myself, may try to win. So, get out your thinking caps, play yourself some Christmas music, and have fun!!! I'll be back with the letter "w" tomorrow! MUHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!! -Dan 1._/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 2._ _ _ _ _ _’/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ 3._ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _/_/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 4._ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 5._ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _-_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 6._ _/_ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 7._ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 8._ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _./_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 9._ _ _/_ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 10. _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 11._ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ 12. _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ 13._ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _/_/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 14._/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 15._ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ 16._ _ _ _ _ _ _ 17._ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ 18._ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 19._ _ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 20._ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 21._/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 22._ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _/_-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 23._ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 24._/_ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 25._ _ _ _/_ _/_/_ _ _ _ _ _ 26._ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ 27._ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 28._/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 29._/_ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 30.’_ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    ...See More

new: secret santa seed swap (7th annual)

Q

Comments (101)
    thanks to everyone that has joined the swap so far, feel free to sign up or post on our SECOND thread...see link below................. ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** PLEASE DO NOT POST UNDER THIS COMMENT, MOVE TO OUR SECOND THREAD ****************************************************************************************************************************************** Here is a link that might be useful: santa seed swap cont
    ...See More

NEW: Secret Santa Seed Swap (7th Annual)

Q

Comments (4)
    this was a hiccup in the initial posting, there is a wish list thread, that is labelled, Secret Santa Seed Swap Wish Lists Only ****************PLEASE see other thread to sign up and post ***********sorry for the second post !!
    ...See More
  • Dan Coates
    6 years ago

M'Lady, how thoughtful, and thank you! I was just looking at homes in the Cleveland-Sweetwater area. My guy Charlie and I are looking to move in together this summer, and even though we're both from Michigan, I was able to get him to put Tennessee on the table because I spent 10 years living in Cleveland, and loved each one. Keep your fingers crossed and we just might wind up as "neighbors" one day soon!

Congratulations on the baby girl! What a way to celebrate the holidays! Have you been thinking of ways to spoil her yet?

• robinwittydesigns
    6 years ago

Tammy (MCC371), I received your card today with cute animals and stockings filled with Columbin, coneflower and motherwort (going to have to look up the medicinal uses for such). Thank you! And a Happy Prosperous Gardening New Year to All.

• imahappymess
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Audrey, they only say alcea. I received in a trade and split with you. I'll be growing out too, we can be surprised together! LOL.

• Melinda Hagen
    6 years ago

Thank you Tammy/mcc371 for the beautiful card today! Also red husker penstemon and coreopsis grandiflora! Loved it all! Thank you!

• poisondartfrog
    6 years ago

Patricia, Thank you so much for the trio of Snowmen bearing Bidens 'Goldilocks Rocks,' and especially for indulging my white flower fondness with Zinna 'Polar Bear' and Agastache 'Snow Spike."

• beth_b_kodiak
    6 years ago

Tammy, I received a beautiful snowy card and seeds today. Tammy sent coreopsis, cone flower, and larkspur. Larkspur will be a real treat as I have not seen that in years. Thanks Tammy

That brings my total to 17. I had not tried to keep track but I decided to keep the return addresses. Hope I thanked everyone and especially our Hostess flowers 4 ever

• naturegirl_2007 5B SW Michigan
    6 years ago

Today I received a card from mcc371 with a snow scene showing a log home where I would love to live :) The enclosed marigold and flowering onion seeds will be enjoyed by me and the bees and butterflies. Thanks!

• gardengirl37232
    6 years ago

Tammy (mcc371) sent me a cute snowman card and seeds for New England aster, aristata gaillardia, and dwarf purpurea coneflower. Thank you very much. I really like the seed packets showing how the flowers look.

• dem_pa
    6 years ago

I received another card. "A Christmas Blessing Card" from MCC371 and in it were seeds of Echinacea "Harvest Moon" and coneflower "Hot Papaya". Thanks so much.

• midwestfarmwife
    6 years ago

I was surprised by Tammy too! She sent a Merry Christmas Santa card with White Obedient plant and Malva Zebrina. Thank you Tammy! I love my Purple Obedient flowers which have spread and make quite a summer show. Since it grows easily, I was hoping to get White Obedient plant started too. I've been wanting to try Malva Zebrina, so hope to do a good job with that one also. This swap has really extended the holiday season for all of us.

• nottougly
    6 years ago

Christmas keeps on giving.

Yesterday I received a card from mcc371.

Tammy sent a Horse sleigh carrying gifts of Oxeye Daisy and Amaranth.

Thank you very much Tammy. I appreciate every thing you do.

Happy New Year

Faye!

• Dan Coates
    6 years ago

Tammy, thank you for the card and seeds! That little country house on the looks just so comfortable, and it's something like what I'm hoping to find and move into this summer. Minus the snow, of course...lol! The marigold seeds you sent will make a great addition to the house, if we find it in time.

Happy New Year, and Thank You!

• mcc371
    6 years ago

Wow, What a way to brighten my day and the new year. I got on to check on the New Year Theme Swap I started for this month and ended up here reading -you all put a smile on my face for sure with all the Thank You's. You are all welcome and thank you for all you sent me. Truly a blessing!

• beth_b_kodiak
    6 years ago

Meyer Lemon??? Thought for sure someone had this on their wish list. Now, I can't seem to find it.

• mcc371
    6 years ago

I Had it on my trade list as I was looking for some but had given up hope as it had been on there 2 years and when I updated last month I took it off.. So are you offering some??

• faerygardener z7 CA
    6 years ago

So, curious ...

• Galen
    • clipclop / Linda,
    • Christacharlene /Christa

Did you recieve your cards and seeds from me?

Checked this list a few times. I know sometimes mail runs late but usually it finally gets there.

Thanks, Maggie aka faerygardener

• leann2800
    6 years ago

Please excuse this post if it is a repeat. I thought I thanked someone previously but I don't see it. So, I have thought about thanking multiple times and may have not done so or there are so many posts that I don't have the attention span to find just one amongst many.

Tammy (aka MCC371) sent me a lovely snow scene along with cupcake white cosmos and yellow Mexican hat. I have never grown any kind of Mexican hat. I don't know if I have ever seen one. But, I am happy to get to try them. Thank you for sending them. The snow scene on the card is especially appropriate this week. My area has the first snow that I have ever seen stick. It has snowed here twice in my lifetime before this week. Both of those times it disappeared rapidly. I actually built a snowman this time. It was kind of cool.

I truly hope I have thanked every one who has sent me anything. Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you for making my holidays special.

• imahappymess
    6 years ago

I think I missed someone or improperly thanked someone. I received one destroyed card that was a front (of the card) and envelope all taped up. But had Coconut ice sunflower, Bunny Tails!, Benarys giant lime Zinnia and Chinese Lanterns!

Thank you very much Secret Santa, LOL. The seeds made it! All wishes. I am very thankful.

Spring! Come back please.

• christacharlene
    6 years ago

Faerygardener, I just went through my cards and didn't see anything from you so it hasn't made it to me yet but a few peoples cards reached me pretty beaten up so who knows what might have happened along the way. While going through my cards I did see something from Hibiscusfan and I don't remember thanking her. If I didn't then I apologize. Anyway, thank you so much either way. :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    6 years ago

Hey Fommy, so glad to receive your card and the seeds... and I agree that the seeds are important. I really appreciate all the ones that you mailed and it was nice to read what you wrote about them. I can't wait to taste the Lipstick Pepper and the Shishito Pepper. I think they might be more successful for me to grow in Florida heat than Bells. And the Mammoth Sunflower will be food for the birds while the Mammoth Dill will host the Swallowtails.

Thanks for your generosity and happy gardening!

Susie

• val (MA z6)
    6 years ago

Thank you, Tammy, for the glittery snow scene on your christmas card and the asters and cosmos seeds! Hope your holidays were wonderful. Have been fighting (and losing) a terrible stomach bug this week, so please forgive my delay in getting here.

LadyReneer, you are too sweet. Your photos of your Christmas arrival were SO precious! Hugs to your little ones!

I've enjoyed this swap once again this year and wish all the very best for all in 2018!

• browneyedsusan_gw
    6 years ago

Thanks to leann2800, beth-b-kodiak, primrose, naturegirl, ishareflowers, maulwurf, cghpnd, poisondartfrog,Karen Holt and patrob for all the wonderful cards and seeds you sent. Sending Christmas cards is a custom that has, unfortunately, nearly died out. It was lovely to receive so many cards this year. I tucked them into the greenery on my mantel for my family to enjoy. Most of my seed wishes were fulfilled as well, and I look forward to starting them soon. Thanks again, Susan

• Lisa in Tennessee
    6 years ago

I am so sorry I disappeared on you guys. I did get all my cards sent out on time, I haven't had a chance to go read all the comments so I hope they have arrived safely. I caught the flu about a week before Christmas and with my COPD it knocked me out of commission. We didn't even check our post office mail for a week. I am finally starting to feel human again. You guys made my Christmas with all the cards we got, even the husband took notice. lol Last year we got one. This year I lost count. So here goes my long list of Thank yous.

Erica Braun sent some awesome seeds including some Amaranths yes more than one and several beans I've been looking for. Whoo Hoo!!

Robin Witty sent a snake gourd and japanese hulless popcorn that I'm excited to try.

Midwestfarmwife sent zinnias and Isis Candy Tomato. Do you know how long I've wanted that tomato.

Karen Holt sent me so many different marigolds. I can't wait to get them started.

Maulwulf send beebalm and Fennel. YAY!! I needed Fennel.

i shareflowers sent parsley and Orange Jing Okra. Another one from my wish list.

ranegrow sent strawberry popcorn and Jersey Devil Tomato. YAY!! and YAY!!

clip clop sent larkspur and TN spinning gourd. I didn't have either one. lol

poisondartfrog also sent me some TN Spinning Gourd. are you two trying to tell this TN girl she needed a native gourd? Because I definitely did.

pinkiris sent lime basil and naturtium moonlight. I had to look it up it's so pretty.

yoletrapper sent columbine. One of my favorites and all mine died.

Amberroses sent Purple Bumblebee Tomato and Black Vernissage Tomato excited for both of these.

patrob sent Cream Sausage Tomato and Black and Red Poppies. My Teenager has done swiped the poppies for her Goth Garden lol

leann2800 sent some water beads. Cant wait to try them.

naturegirl_2007 sent Violet Jasper and Sunrise Tomatoes and Leeks. All very much wanted and needed.

heavenlyfarm sent poppy and anemone. I've never grown anemone so super excited.

xiangirl sent tons of flowers, so many I lost count. Definitely wintersowing them.

nottoughly sent african marigold and a morning glory that sounds awesome.

Jaymiepojade sent Jack Olantern Pumpkin also swiped by the teenager lol

lexiegurl09 sent 4 of my tomatoe wishes and 2 pepper wishes from my list I may have to make my garden bigger this year. YAY!!

Beth_B_Kodiak sent me veggies I really needed and more columbine. Double YAY!!

Melinda Hagan sent leeks and spinach both badly needed.

cghpnd sent Amaranth and Bloodflower. I still need to look up Bloodflower but the teenager says she needs it in her Garden just for the name lol At least shes gardening.

We actually got a card yesterday, our mail runs so slow. so if I didn't list your name it may be on it's way or I may have forgotten you. I sure hope I didn't do that. But if your names missing please comment so I can double check. My mind has been so messed up between being sick and the medicine to get unsick I was just a mess lol

Again thank you so much I plan on sending so many more cards next year. You are all an inspiration.

• patrob
    6 years ago

imahappymess, the destroyed card was from me. I am glad the seeds made it and hope you enjoy them!

• patrob
    6 years ago

After hearing about the damage to the card I sent to imahappymess, I'm wondering if any of these received the cards I sent to them: (I want you to have the seeds I selected to match your wishes! I am not concerned about being thanked!)

clipclop

Daryln Hall

Fommy15

Galenxoxo

Maulwurf

MCC371

Melody_Anderson

Nate Roth

rane_grow

Tikva Kennedy

I can replace many of the seeds if they were lost. Let me know if you did not get my card and I'll send you replacement seeds at least. lol I used up every one of my Christmas cards this year, including a few left over from last year.

• mcc371
    6 years ago

Yes I bet I did receive a card from you so Sorry I didn't put my Thank You to you. As I certainly didn't mean to skip or miss telling you, I will have to look again thru my cards as I received many blessings thru this swap. Thank You anyway from the list it looks like many blessings went out and I know that someone is appreciative of all received just as I am. Thanks Patrob.

• leann2800
    6 years ago

So, I have a card that was previously received but kidnapped by another family member. Imagine my surprise when I wondered where the new card on the wall came from and how long it had been there and I was told it came from 'the gardeners."

Jayeanne (Pinkiris) sent a card with Santa in an old car with a tree on top being pulled by a reindeer. It had 2 kinds of zinnia, cosmos, sunflower, and milkweed. Thank you very much for thinking of me. I am sorry if I am thanking you twice or thanking you late. But, I am sincerely grateful if not a bit disorganized.

Now that my tree is down, I think it is time to get this upcoming gardening season organized and ready to go.

Happy Gardening everyone.

• Dan Coates
    6 years ago

Just when you think Christmas is over and it's okay to begin thinking about Spring, a card from Renee arrives! Lol, thank you Renee! The spinach will be tasty this spring, and I've never grown veronica, so that'll make for a nice experiment once I know where I'll be planting my summer gardens! Have yourself a wonderful 2018!!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    6 years ago

I had a surprise in my mailbox yesterday as well. Thank you Heidi for the beautiful hand crafted card and seeds for red dianthus and red/purple columbine. I know where the red dianthus are going already!

Lisa

• pinkiris
    6 years ago

Lisa ... thanks so very much for the beautiful card and for sharing with me 'Echium russicum' and the red scarlet flax... very much appreciated! Wishing you all the best for you and yours!

• Maulwurf
    6 years ago

Received a card from Renee, Thank you so much, just when I got the withdrawels, lol.

• Ladyreneer
    6 years ago

I had so much fun sending & receiving cards I thought I'd send out another small wave! Definitely doing this again next year. Lol.

Maulwurf, I hope you had some seed packets in yours also. It's about time to start our spring seeds inside. Happy sowing & harvesting everyone.

• faerygardener z7 CA
    6 years ago

This has been great fun, will definitely be one I sign up for again next year :-) !

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    6 years ago

Hi everyone, I am so sorry I was MIA ... I came down with some kind of flu/bug the day after Christmas and it took me forever to recover from it, but I have several thank yous to say...

Melinda, thank you SO much for all the wonderful seeds, Pat/patrob, thank you for the milkweed ( I am going to wintersow them tomorrow ) and the Red Per & Vorlon omato, Big Red pepper seeds ( I am starting my pepper seeds indoors tomorrow too) Thank you Suzanne/hibiscusfan for the cute reindeer letter and the Zinnia seeds - they are one of my fave flowers I plant every year for my butterflies Thank you Leann for the water beads , I look forward to rying them for the first time. Thank you Linda/roper2008 for the great seeds, esp the Girl Girl's Weird Thing tomato I have been wanting to get this one for awhile now ! So excited !! Thank you Mary / midwestfarmwife so much for all the lovely seeds ! Thank you Mandy/l!oess for the Midnight in Moscow tomato seeds, I've been wanting to try this one too! Thank you Val for the great assortment of seeds ! Thank you Robin for the cute "window" card and swiss chard seeds! and Thank you Sheryl/naturegirl for all the lovely varieties of basil and jimmy nardello pepper seeds !

I hope I did not miss anyone, again I apologize for taking so long to say thank you, I very much appreciate all the cards and seeds and the fact that you all took the time to share them with me. This swp means a lot to me and it sounds like it brings you all as much joy as it does to me . There is something very special about gardeners and the spirit of sharing we have with our gardens. I hope everyone has a wonderful garden with beautiful flowers and delish veggies this coming spring and summer. Kym thank you most of all for hostessing again. Iris

• Melinda Hagen
    6 years ago

Jas_il, resent seeds, but still wondering if you received! Thanks!

• dirtdaddy
    6 years ago

I'm getting seeds, trays, soil and pots ready for 2-15! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• jas_il
    6 years ago

Melinda, sorry I didn't check the post since my dad passed away on 15th and yesterday was funeral.

I am really sorry I didn't get the mail and it went missing for second time so wondering. Did you check the address? Was it correct? Anyway please do not resend. I feel really bad. I am really sorry that i am disappointing you.

• val (MA z6)
    6 years ago

Renee, THANK YOU for the card and seeds -- You amaze me! I cant beleive you're sending additional cards out, with a new baby! THANK YOU for the goodies! They are very much appreciated!

• primrose1x3
    6 years ago

Lisa - thank you for your colorful card - loved the design brimming with flowers. And I especially appreciated your letting me know that the Great Blue Lobelia and dwarf orange Lychnis were 1st year bloomers - they also self sowed here in the past too - so I'm very happy with these seeds.

I will think of you all as I sow and hopefully grow out your seeds. This is always a very enjoyable swap.

• Melinda Hagen
    6 years ago

Jas_il, yes I double checked the address on the paper that I printed off with all addresses. I even saw the tracking # where it said it was delivered! I do hate that! I sent probably 10 plus packs of all commercial seed and all off your wish list!

I am very sorry to hear about your Dad!

I will remember you again next year! So sorry as don't know what could have happened to them!

• jas_il
    6 years ago

Melinda, can I get the tracking # if you don't mind so that I can ask at post office. Don't know where they delivered. I am so sorry for all the trouble. I feel bad that I missed those nice seeds.

• Melinda Hagen
    6 years ago

Jas_il I am so sorry! I should have sent you the tracking number! I threw it awAy after it was delivered about 4 to 5 days after I mailed! I only had about 5 people that got seeds in a brown envelope instead of the Christmas card envelope. I hate it because I know you would have liked them as they were all off of your list. I know several were the last commercial ones I sent the second time. Please message me and give me your add fess and I will see what I can do! I have plenty!

• jas_il
    6 years ago

Melinda, sent message.

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    6 years ago

But wait ! there's more ! Thank you so much Heidi for the lovely seeds ! it was really nice of you to resend them ! I winter sowed the rudbeckia and gaillardia today :)

• christacharlene
    6 years ago

Hi all! I was hoping somebody could help me. I received these poppy seeds in the seed swap. Due to getting an abundance of seeds I can't remember who gave me what, lol. Thanks again everyone! I am hoping that whoever sent these seeds can let me know if these are annual, perennial, or a mix of both. I am wanting to plant a few annual poppies in my vegetable garden and perennial poppies in my flower bed, that is why I am asking. Thanks :)

They are in a wax paper envelope, placed inside a ziploc plastic bag.

• jas_il
    6 years ago

Christmas came in February for me! Very excited! A big thank you to Melinda.

Melinda Hagen, sent me nice angel card with 9 packs of seeds all commercial from (ferry morse and burpee) company.

These are: Impatiens Tropical fizz (my absolute favorite), okra clemson spineless (love), cucumber burpless tender green, collards georgia, Beans golden beans improved (my fav), Zebra grass (excited), Super sugar snap peas (love peas), Carnation chabaud giant (love it) and marigold crackerjack mix. Love everything.

Can't wait to try them. Thank you so much.

So sweet of you Melinda for mailing the package for 3rd time. Sorry for all the trouble.

• Melinda Hagen
    6 years ago

No trouble at sll! I am so glad you finally received them! Was my problem as garnering number on address! Just glad they came back so I could send! Enjoy!

• val (MA z6)
    6 years ago

christacharlene, I believe the poppies were from Suzanne'sgarden. I received some too...poppies are one of my favorites :D