SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rebeccamomof123

Major Patio/Yard before and after makeover - pic heavy

rebeccamomof123
6 years ago

Hello! I'm been itching to share my before and after pics of our latest project - the yard/patio! I know it would be more appropriate on the porch/patio site but frankly, I'm much more familiar with the names/personalities on this and the kitchen forum, as I'm a longtime reader here and a sporadic contributor. So, I really wanted to share here since isn't patio design an extension of home decor, afterall? (maybe I should X-post it?) Anyhow, this project has been 15 years in the making. With 3 kids, it's been on the list for a very long time, but was far behind in priority, based on many other needs inside the house. Well, we finally bit the bullet and made it happen. It's now my dream yard, and the perfect oasis for a pitcher of tea or sangria with friends, a firepit with the family or just the perfect spot to listen to the birds while I take in a good book. I could not be happier! The furniture was a HUGE steal off season, and I can't wait to jazz it up this spring with some string lights, etc. (I'm in New England and we're already starting to get morning frost so the season for using it is almost past). Apologies in advance for the pic overload.

Comments (23)