SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nativetarheelian

Bathroom wall color, grey tile

nativetarheelian
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

HELP!! My bathroom has grey tile on the walls. It's a medium grey with a blue tint. For YEARS I had wallpaper which was basically just bright white with red, grey and black splashes of color. Wallpaper is dated, not to mention pealing, needed to come down. I sent photo to a decorator friend who told me to paint the walls white! I agree that would be the easist solution, and trendy but my husband hates the idea. So, I picked a pale grey, thinking I would be splitting the difference... almost white but a hint of color. First try was BM Whitestone. Painter called me as he put up a few strokes... it was purple next to the tile, HORRIBLE! So then I picked SW First Star. It is so pale it's boring. It's the grey tile that is throwing me. Here's a pic before wallpaper removed. We plan to frame the mirror (white wood). We're now thinking of going with BM Hamilton Blue, but I'm afraid it will look odd next to the tile, HELP!! I know the red in the wall[paper would work, but I don't want to do red.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville