SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
john_smith4535

C'mon Houzz friends, come in and help me with some paint color advice.

John Smith
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

So about a year and a half ago I came here begging for help in getting the "Kirkland's" out of my home. I was so sick of my neutral colors and it did not fit my personality. The first picture of my living room is what you came up with.....and boy do I love it. The colors are:

Walls - Sherwin Williams requisite gray 7023
Behind TV - Sherwin Williams peppercorn 7674

I took advantage of last weekend's Sherwin Williams deal and bought a bunch of non-tinted paint and now I'm ready to start selecting.

I am looking for direction on what Sherwin Williams paint color to do in the Foyer (which I imagine will go all the way up the stairs), kitchen, laundry (which is currently the same as my kitchen) and Bedroom.

The bedroom furniture will surely get replaced or painted during this redu as well.

A little about me: I'm a 35 year old single guy with just an obnoxious black lab here to keep things interesting. I was so thankful to everyone last time I was here and was so excited when you helped with my living room.

Let's see if you guys/gals can help me step up my game here again. I'm looking for you to pick my colors so I can just tell the store what to tint so I can get right into painting.

Thank you all in advance!

Comments (20)