SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ljsquishy

Coordinating color for SW Mindful Gray?

Lisa G
6 years ago

We have a pretty open floor plan painted SW Mindful Gray which we absolutely love. To the right of our foyer is a "formal" living/dining/flex room we would like to paint a different color but can't decide what path to take. We kind of like the idea of going dark, like SW Foggy Day or another darker blue gray. Another option is to just do one shade darker on the swatch which would be SW Dorian Gray, but at the same time we don't want our entire house to be Gray on Gray on Gray (and I love gray). We could do a similar-but-different color that would also be a little darker, such as BM Gray Horse, BM Herbal Escape, etc. I would love to find a nice color that is a warmer green Gray that isn't going to look too traditional. What I thought would be the perfect color, BM Sea Haze, is too blue... it's the giant swatch painted on the wall. The room will be used as a little sitting/reading area, none of the stuff in the room is staying. The room is 11x13 approximately and has a large 6ft window. The window faces West/Southwest. The last photo is standing in the adjacent office with glass doors, to show the foyer area with front door and living room.

Comments (3)