SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
altiptoentx

Issues/concerns with potted citrus, leaves, growth, pruning, feeding.

altiptoentx
6 years ago

Hello Forum, my questions are regarding two Meyer and one Lisbon which I have owned several years, and one Meiwa and one untagged which I was told is a Meyer. These are from the clearance section and in need of attention, though with my limited knowledge I may not be the one best suited to give it to them, being that the first three have not received the best attention.(but I am working on it) First I was having leaf issues with one of the first Meyers, after some research I think that it was greasy spot? It seemed to respond to the recommend treatment of copper fungicide but if anyone has additional input I am all ears. The other leaf issues seemed to be nutrient deficiencies so I fertilized alternately with Citrusgain and Foliage pro and for the most part this also cleared up. These photos are quite large can they be resized?

I think the clearance tress were purchased in June/July? not sure but they still have leaf color issues even after fertilizing, and being this late I did not think it wise to give additional. These are the beginning of September after fertilizing in July/August with new growth but leaves still have issues.

This seems to be getting long so I will pose the growth and pruning on the next one. Thanks for your time and replies.

Comments (4)