SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
faizanajaz

Remodeling Bedroom Bath. Need Help with Choosing Layout. :)

Faizan A.
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello, I'm trying to find out if there are any issues with the (option 1) layout design for my bedroom bathroom. Please share if I’m overlooking anything would be greatly appreciated. The bathroom dimensions are:

Option 1: (More inclined towards this one) The triangle next to the toilet is a 0.5" dip in the tile for the shower. if the area is closed with a glass, will the person on the toilet be in a uncomfortable position. if yes then what changes can i make to fix this issue. This layout also has a sliding door to enter the bath which saves a lot of space inside.

Some Detailed Measurements:

Option 2: This layout was first suggested, but i don't really like the small basin counter and it’s kind of obstructing the entrance to the bathroom a bit as it has a normal door.

Which option is better considering this bathroom is on the smaller side keeping in mind ease of use & maintenance. Are there any issues with option 1 that you see. Please share your ideas, opinions and any constructive criticism about which direction is better. Any Guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance !

Comment (1)