SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

Wandering Stitchers' Retreat

grammyp
6 years ago

Here are some details for the retreat.

We can arrive after 10 am Wed Oct 11 and must be out by 10 am Sun Oct 15th. Cost per room is $312. If you share you split the cost. Linens are included, but you will need personal items like soap, shampoo, ...

So far I have Tim and me, Jackie, Teresa, Sue, Linda, and hopefully Jennifer. There is plenty of room so feel free to join us. Tim will be going to hike more of the AT so anything we need him to do will have to be done on Wed.

We will be preparing our own meals and will work out details. Usually we all live on the snack table and sandwiches for breakfast and lunch, then fix something for dinner. I'm bringing some vegetable soup and will make cornbread for dinner on Wed. Cookware, microwave, stove, and coffee pot are available.

I will be bringing a tote of strips to share, and my AccuQuilt cutter, so you can try it out if you want. Don't have a lot of dies yet, but will bring what I have. We will also have available cutting mat, rotary cutters, rulers, iron(s), ironing board(s), tables, and chairs. There is Wifi so we can post pictures, but from time to time it is slow. We will play LRC so bring some charms in primary colors this year. If you don't have primary colors in your stash, just bring what ever you have, we won't complain. Usually use 10 per game, so perhaps 50 or so.

We usually have an epic snack table. I'm bringing the oatmeal cookies, mice, and pound cake. If there are any special requests just let me know.

Think I covered everything, let me know if I missed anything, or anyone.

Comments (21)