SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
armatur

Please help me with an exterior update including paint!

armatur
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi all, not sure what style my home would be considered but I am looking for ideas on updates to the exterior. I am getting a new roof and I'm torn about paint colors. I hate the windows (too many small ones) but kind of stuck with them for now, probably. If you have any ideas on ways to update the look (from budget to dream), I would love to hear!

The first photo was when it was purchased 10 years ago and I was re-doing the landscape. 2nd photo is probably two or three years later and the only time I've had it painted in the past so that's what it is right now. I was never thrilled with this look and now I'm pretty tired of it, so excited to do something different... just having a really hard time making up my mind.

I was leaning towards trying to find a good lighter color -- like a greige type puddy color (more grey) with white trim. Also considered all white (seems to be very on trend right now in this area), but not sure I'm brave enough and worried it would look dated on this style.

So, looking for any and all suggestions on what to do! Thank you so much in advance for any help or guidance!

Comments (3)