Houzz Logo Print

Need help finding a prep/bar faucet to match Rohl/Perrin&Rowe bridge

5 years ago

hello -

we are using a bridge faucet (pictured below, stock photo, not our kitchen) for our main sink, which is a large shaws farm sink.

in our island, we are using a small shaws bar/prep sink, and i am having a very hard time finding a faucet.

we have a single level island, so don't want it to feel too tall, but also want practical features:

must have pull out spray

would love touch/touchless technology if possible

polished nickel finish

we ordered the Kohler Beckon pull down/touchless faucet and it looked HUGE comparatively, so we are looking for something else now. i do have a Perrin&Rowe pulldown faucet on order, but it hasn't arrived yet.

would love to hear what other people have used! thanks!

Comments (2)