SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

ROUND ROBIN 2017/FALL

Debra Andruska
6 years ago

2017 ROUND ROBIN.. Leaf, plantlets- plants, whatever you can spare. I'll collect names for the next 2 weeks and start the box in September (first or second week- depending on weather). It will travel through October too if the swap is large and we have a lot of participants. OR- I'll start 2 boxes if we get a LOT of interest! Let's see what happens.. I used to host the swaps on here all the time, and the interest dwindled to almost nothing, so I let it go. And moved to facebook. But, I know a lot of you don't do facebook, and have violets to share, and this might be your only way to exchange. So, I'll try it again- and see what happens. I coordinate everything. You send me your info/name- address, etc. When the box travels to you, you take what you want, and REPLACE it with the exact amount or MORE. If you have extra's please, add them, there will be someone that will take them- and give them a good home. If you have vintage or rare ones, please include those so others can grow them (preserve them, and keep them going) many older hybrids are lost, and we will never find them again, unless they get redistributed into collectors shelves! The box must be sent by priority mail, with delivery confirmation (delivery conf is free- it's a tracking number that you post when the box goes out so we can track the package at all times, and know where it is). All varieties must be named, Optimara's are fine, as long as they are truly the variety (not one named by you, or what you *think* it is. Ok, who's in? Let's see if we get a lot of interest. I need at least 6 people so this can work. The more people, the better- so all the box contents are taken/exchanged and FRESH is put in. :) And remember, this is a fun, rare opportunity to get NAMED african violets for the price of postage. Just one plant can cost the price of the postage (at a violet show!) So, please be-- generous, and share! Make the box really special for the person receiving it. Make it like a 'Christmas in September' box! :)

Hugs,

Deb

Comments (126)

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

OK...I have chosen Jolly Jubilee; Double Black Cherry; Pixie Redhead; Lituanika. I put in all good sized baby plants! I had lots to spare lol... *spoiler alert*... including 3 Rose Bouquets

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

I will put tracking up tomorrow around noon time when I can get to the post office for box #2

• Related Discussions

wanted: fall round robin..

Q

Comments (120)
    Sue, Watching the leaves grow is really exciting! I'm sure they will do well for you! I'll do this again in the spring! :) Maybe this time with 2 boxes. This Fall trading season taught me that leaves really don't last much at all if water is added, so many neat leaves were lost to rot. And if in the box too long- stuff should be dated. That way you can decide what to 'save.' Know what to replace. Smaller swaps (less people per box) would be better for the varieties- quicker turn around. George, Good point! I followed someone a couple of times in a swap that lived in an area colder than mine- and then sent the box to a warmer area! More than usual rotted. So, it made me wonder if chill to heat stresses the leaves out terribly! Maybe doing the box (in the same climate) makes a lot of sense! Brunhilda, Yes minis/semis rot first, that's really true! Also, variegated leaves go quickly! The variegation starts to rot! Always try to catch it with cinnamon. Use a sharp razor to cut it off. Scissors smash cells- What I've learned the most this year, is you can't please everyone- eventually someone's going to complain-and be unhappy with your box! Take it lightly- always do your best! Pack a box you would love to receive- that's really all you can do! :) Lastly, if you receive brown cold dead leaves- don't blame anyone, it's the weather! Or the leaves are just delicate, and bruised during shipment! Stuff dies, be willing to take a chance! Replace what you can in each box, and have fun! We all grow violets because we love them! You just never know what 'must have' leaf can be in that box! :) Deb
    ...See More

WANTED: Fall Round Robin ~African Violet~

Q

Comments (104)
    Does anyone have a description for Mardigra that was included in the RR box? Pat packed a wonderful selection of variegates off of my want list and I can't thank her enough for such beautiful and healthy leaves. Optimara Hawaii, Violet Trail (which I was very sad about) and a couple others were just translucent and just too far gone to even take anything from and I tried everything to save a few of the others and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they make it. Thanks again for a great first RR. Looking forward to Spring already.
    ...See More

what do you guys think of a fall round robin

Q

Comments (11)
    Thanks so much for your report, Patrick! That's just what I needed to hear. I've been eyeing those anulatas for a while now, wondering if they were worth acquiring, and feeling curious because she obviously likes the plant enough to keep more than one specimen. Now I have my answer and I'll pursue them post-haste! ^_~ I've been very interested in that sp. IV for quite some time now, opening the window and closing it again, hovering in indecision. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on sale. I love the leaves and just can't decide whether I ought to give up precious precious rigida/aff. rigida space for a different large leaf. ^_~ I thought it was so rockin that Joni acquired that set of plants (sp. IV among them) that TG only sells as a bundle of 10, because now we all have the benefit of getting to pick and choose our favorites amongst them. Ohh sweet-o!
    ...See More

2017 New Commercial Seed Round Robin

Q

Comments (9)
    THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS SWAP HAS BEEN CANCELLED
    ...See More
  • stamik2004
    6 years ago

Jeff!.. Tracking #9505 5265 3202 7271 0903 89

Box #2 Enjoy!

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I've enjoyed reading all the posts! I usually catch up with the RR's during lunch! ;) OMG.. Rose bouquet, and Watermelon snow! Those are a few of my 'most wanted' plants' the boxes sound amazing! With so many varied choices! That's what's so fun about this we exchange (and find homes for our extras) for just postage! And now, with the cooler temps- violets will arrive in better condition! They can take chill over hot, as long as the chill isn't freezing. Even then, though I've received boxes when we have frost warnings, and the stuff inside is always ok. Because the box isn't sitting outside in the elements. It goes from a warm mail truck- to inside the door. I'm so glad we did this! :) You know, we could probably do one more round! I could start another box (this time just ONE) and we could let it fly again! If anyone is interested, post here- we won't open up a new thread because we really can't have that many more participants, a good number would be 4 or 5. Or more, usually 2 per week, and we have all of October to do it! Any thoughts on me starting another box really soon- and us doing this again? Or would you just suggest no- and wait until spring? Ideas guys, this was so fun!!

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

And what's neat is I have all of your info! So, you really just need to post here. :) Let's call this second round #2/box. Plus, now that you know what to expect.. this will go really quickly. ;) And you can have your items pre-ready even. This only works though, if your super generous! Because, that's when the box really grows, and the selections become amazing!

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

Count me in Deb! I have lots of great sized small plants to go round and this time of year its time to clear the baby shelves. ( I have been selling on ebay) maybe we can get some others in that havent played yet that would want to? And take it a different route since it changes so much?

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

And maybe a little bigger box? I packed it full, I hope Jeff takes enough to toss in his extras hah.

• Jeff Zenner
    6 years ago

Stacy, you were supposed to leave me LOTS of room! Christmas is coming early! Oh well, I am excited to receive it and decide what I want to take and what I can fit back in the box.

I will post here once it arrives and I can get it back in the mail.

Lots of fun. I may do it again!

• Barb in Eastern North Carolina, zone 8
    6 years ago

Can't wait! I hope Jeff saves me a Rose Bouquet! Please Jeff? I have plenty to add, and may even need a bigger box to send back to Deb, I will do it rather than risk squashed leaves for her.

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I was hesitant to make the postage high. It's running so low with the bark box- I figured we could cram in the leaves/plantlets. But, I do have wayyyyyy bigger boxes, LOL!! This seriously is fun. ;) Can't wait to hear what Jeff gets!

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

Awe. I hope there is plenty of Rose Bouquet to go around... if not, no worries kids! Theres more for another box!

• Jeff Zenner
    6 years ago

We shall see. I am excited to see whats behind door number 1 too! I don't need/want a bunch more plants. I have had my eye on 40 or 50 of them though. That just means I have to get rid of 40 or 50! I may have to take it upon myself to use a slightly larger box when mailing to Barb! I have to take a look at it first though.

6 years ago

What is a bark box, haven't heard of such a thing.

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

Mail order subscription for doggies! Comes once a month with toys n treats

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago

a bark box is about the size of a medium flat rate box (approximately) I never really put the two together. I've used both, so am kind of just guesstimating, made up word! The medium flat rate cost is 13? I can't keep up with prices either. You can fill the box with whatever for the flat rate. But, with re-using my bark boxes, the postage is half. :) And seriously, one violet at a 'violet show' can cost $13 depending on size/variety. So for under $7 you get an entire box of plantlets-leaves, mixed. Very worth it! I've paid $7 for one leaf at a gessie show! ;) We share.. And yes, we could easily do bigger boxes, they don't necessarily cost more. Violets weigh nothing hardly- because your sending them with no soil, roots wrapped in a slightly damp paper towel (you can use saran/press and seal around the paper towel if you want to keep moisture even more in) and your basically putting them in a baggie. You can use a little fiber fill for 'cush'.. What I'm saying is- the flat rate are NOT worth it! The large flat rate is $16? And again, I might be way off. I'm trying to remember what the cost was. For the same size just regular square priority- I've paid $7 or $9 depending on where the box goes.

• AnneCecilia z5 MI
    6 years ago

I thought the "Bark Box" was a perfect size, Deb - and very sturdy. Plus it amused the lady at the post office no end. She loved the little doggies printed on the side. ;-) No, I thought seven bucks was a good deal. I've had past RR's with larger boxes that cost more to send back out; this was just fine IMO.

• Tiffu (Oregon 8b)
    6 years ago

Box #1 arrived today! I will post a tracking number probably late tomorrow evening as I am working late this week and work tends to frown on forum posting during career hours, hah! I let my Mother-in-Law help me pick, and she'll be sharing my bounty. :)

My picks were:
    Admiral, one of the Original 10. Whoever put this in, I'll have you know I'm FREAKING OUT! This is possibly one of the coolest things in my house right now.
    Watermelon Snow (This one isn't doing well, but I don't think it's too far gone yet)
    Jolly Mimi
    the tiny baby Primulina Tamiana
    Lillian Sparkler
    Buckeye Seductress (MIL fell in absolute love with this one)
    Elizabeth (the second one MIL fawned over)

I think this box was the perfect size! My daughters desperately wanted "the map" that all my "treasure" was wrapped in. Some of the leaves inside are not doing so hot, and there's a least a couple inside that are totally gone. I considered removing them but it felt wrong! What's the general policy in RR when it's obvious to a glance that something is toast?

• AnneCecilia z5 MI
    6 years ago

IMO, if it's mush, throw it out. It serves no purpose to send on material that is not viable and just causes disappointment for the next person. If you have the ability to replace those that have croaked with fresh leaves of any kind, then it is nice to do so (for the next person) but if you don't have enough, then you don't. The idea is to have a minimum of 25 varieties every time the box goes out; occasionally there are not 25 choices in there, but that's why people will often put in more than they took out - to cover for just such issues.

• Jeff Zenner
    6 years ago

I would have to suspect that any plant or leaf that Deb put in the box when she sent it out, if its still in the box, is probably going to be in trouble by the time it gets to me. Sounds like thats not going to be a problem this time around. Everybody's loading up the boxes!

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

All of them except one tiny pair that may have been just too young to be plucked where in good shape when I got it so I threw those ones out... I think especially now with the weather cooling off (Atleast here) it should get better...

• terrilou
    6 years ago

Tiffany, Admiral was one of mine. I'm pleased you appreciate the Original 10! I have others to share if you or any others of our exchange are interested.

Terri

• Rosie1949
    6 years ago

This thread is very exciting! Awesome!!! I love hearing about the varieties in the boxes!!!! So many different ones!

I agree that each person should, if necessary, toss the "toast". As it has been stated no one can use a mushy leaf. And I have found that some leaves have a shorter "shelf life" than others in shipping. Don't know why.

Seems like every person is generous in replenishing the box. How nice! I am having so much fun reading about this!!

I have considered signing up for the next fall one, but I think I want to wait until spring. But in spring,,,,sign up I will!!!

And Deb,,,thanks for considering shipping cost when choosing a box! Bark Box,,,,that tickled me no end! I love it!!!! Count me in for spring!!!!!

I will be going to the fall Ann Arbor Violet Show and Sale on Oct 7th. I am a member of Wayne Washtenaw African Violet Club (I LOVE IT!!!!) and I am volunteering to help set up all the way to tear down. I will post a thread and pix of whatever treasures I buy!!!!! Terrilou and her husband Jack, AnneC and her sister Judy and I met for the spring sale and we had such a great time! Good memories!!!!! Keep posting and I can't wait to hear what is in the final boxes that get back to Deb !!!!!!! Rosie

• Jeff Zenner
    6 years ago

I checked the tracking # for box #2. If their logistics are correct, it should get to me on Monday. We shall see!

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

Dont be surprised if it comes tomorrow Jeff! I bet it does..

• Jeff Zenner
    6 years ago

That would be nice! Ill keep my fingers crossed.

• Tiffu (Oregon 8b)
    6 years ago

All right, so in order to get my box out today I had to send it UPS, turns out they didn't ship USPS at the place I used! Fair warning Sue, you'll be via the big brown truck - hope that's okay.

Tracking number is 1Z96715X0374740670.

• Jeff Zenner
    6 years ago

Ok, I got box #2 today (you were right Staci). I could not believe the amount of small plants and leaves in that box! I took three small plants (Rose Bouquet, Kostinas Fantasy and Mermaids Kiss". ) There were many many more that I would have liked to of had but I am not set up for propagation right now. Sent the box off to Barb with another batch added to the mix. (tracking number:9505 5129 2501 7273 0610 97).

Lots of fun. Barb, you and Deb got a lot of work ahead of you. There has to be at least 15 or 20 small rooted plants and at least 50 sets of leaves! Good luck!

6 years ago

Thanks for the info Jeff, I can hardly wait! I will be watching for the box. Mermaid's Kiss, Russian?, is one of my favorite Russ. violets. Really pretty. I also have Mermaid, which is a med. violet color with dark purple fantasy.

• stamik2004
    6 years ago

Ok Deb, I am ready for round two! Hah

• sueok_gw
    6 years ago

I'm anxious for the box to arrive! Thanks, Tiffu!

I would also like to participate if you are doing another round, Deb. If you decide to wait until Spring, that's fine, too. Our temps have really dropped. Fall is here!!! DIL just accepted part of my jungle before they went home to MT today, so I have room for more now, right? She didn't take any violets, just bigger stuff. :)

6 years ago

Box 2 gets to me today, the PO says. Mail comes late afternoon, will post when I get it, open it and check it. Will get back out to Deb on Tuesday. Temp is great here, finally.

• Jeff Zenner
    6 years ago

I have had a very hectic weekend so I had not taken the time to thank all involved with this RR, especially Deb. Quite an experience.

I was not prepared for the size of the box that was used. I had half a dozen juvenile plants picked out that I was going to put in the box but as it turns out, there was not room for them. I was able to put in a decent selection of leaves from some nicer plants though.

Now that I see how folks are doing those "mini" plants, with the cling wrap, I will be more ready the next time. I do not currently have any plants at the propagation level. (Thats why I didn't take any leaves). All my juveniles are quite a bit bigger than what is the box.

Anyway, I got a couple nice little plants and learned a lot! I will do this again!

• Rosie1949
    6 years ago

This entire thread sounds so fantastic! Jeff sounds like you experience was fantastic. From what I read in this thread everyone is thrilled with this RR! Good job Deb, for organizing it! Can't wait for spring and hope you will do this again!

Here is a question,,,,,,What is the average cost of the box? Does the postage change from person to person depending on the changing weight of the box? Oh ho, no worries,,,,, it would still be a deal at any rate,,,,I am just curious.

I like the fact that no one tells what they put in or what is in the box. That makes the RR work so well! It is a total surprise to the person receiving it! WOW!!!!! So wonderful!!!!

Oh another question. When a person puts something in the box, they don't put their name on the baggie do they? It seems the first person is the only one who knows who put stuff in the box 'cause it came from the originator. Not that it matters, I just thought of it this morning!

Great RR everyone! Thanks Deb! I will hold my breath waiting for spring!!!! Oops, no I won't,,,Dr. said I have Asthma! lol Rosie

• terrilou
    6 years ago

The box cost seems to range from $6.95 to $8.50 or so. I have paid over $9.00 depending upon destination and weight but that is no big deal when you receive a box with 25 to 50+ varieties from which to choose!

Some robins request that a person initial their baggies, the reason being that if you want tips on growing the plant you know who to ask. Also, dating the baggies is sometimes requested. This helps to know how long a variety will survive traveling around.

Nothing special was requested for this robin but I did put my initials on most of my packages. Habit, I guess!

Terri

• Rosie1949
    6 years ago

Thanks Terri! Oh it is a bargain for sure!!!!! Just want to make sure I follow the rules when it is my turn in the spring!!!!! Rosie

• Jeff Zenner
    6 years ago

I looked and saw where some folks had dated their submissions so I did too.

A couple of the tiniest plants in box #2 had failed to make the trip (somehow the few tiny leaves that were on the plant got broken.) I left them in the box since I didn't really know what else to do. Everything else looked good!

6 years ago

Box 2 has arrived to me today. Like Christmas and my birthday in one day! I removed about 10 baggies of things I knew wouldn't make it back to Deb alive. But I will be adding a lot to fill up the box for her. I kept

Devil's Back Bone, have wanted this for many years, thanks to whoever added it.

Silverglade Cinders, Secret Rendezvous, Buckeye Seductress, Fairy Fountain (from Deb), Vampire's Kiss, Cajun's Skylight, Silverglade Queens, Yesterday's Evidence, Cajun's Ethereal Fairy, Blue Mink, Pothos, Fredette's Risen Star, Steel Blue and Rose Bouquet!!!! One RB left for Deb.

Several of these are plants I had years ago and lost. I am glad to have them back. Thank you all, especially Deb for starting it. Will send off tomorrow, Tues, with tracking #.

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you, EVERYONE too! I know I started this, but 'you' also made it fantastic too, the box changes totally each time it makes a stop! I should of said what to do with dead/iffy stuff. Just- throw it out, and replace it (if you can) you don't want to be sending anything that has rot or looks like it's not going to make it to the next person. I always say this.. "Send a box you would love to receive" so simple. You obviously don't want dead rotten plantlets. ;) The more you take, the more the box changes- and stays perfect for the next. Occasionally, you'll get a common plant that no one wants, usually those are the 'few' that are questionable. But if you see it dried, and dead toss it. If you think it might be ok- you can add a tiny squirt of water to it, and sometimes they turn harder and revive. But, if you know it's totally dead, toss. I'm so excited to get the boxes back! OMG.. so excited! I added the 'mother of thousands' 'devil's backbone' it was my first plant, my Grandma gave me. I've loved this weird plant ever since! It's so strange, and grows so well! This was so fun. I have to go through the list to see who wants in for round two. I think there was only one or two. So, I have the feeling- we will wait until spring. When I send a box and do all the clipping/packing/ labeling- it's fun for at least 4 or 5 to be in the box so I know when it comes back, I'm not getting all my stuff back! I'll go through the list- tomorrow and see for sure. I'll do it while I'm eating/lunch. I've loved the posts telling what you received! I just can't see paying for violets when we can do this. It's just getting harder and harder to find people that love violets. ;) And I do understand that you really don't know what's going to arrive. So, your hesitant to join. But- for the price of ONE leaf (TOTAL postage cost) it's so worth it to take a chance. Sometimes these boxes are seriously- so neat they are like the birthday or Christmas present you'll never get (BUT WANT so badly) NO one knows you love violets and would do anything for a 'good box' of leaves, plantlets! LOL!!!!!!!! Some new stuff to grow!

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago

The price of one LEAF/either on ebay- or at a violet show can easily be $10 plus! If it's a hard to find variety. :) Was going to say that, the mail lady came- and I totally lost thought.

• Rosie1949
    6 years ago

I hope spring brings another RR!!! I certainly will join in the fun! Guess I better get propagating, huh? lol Rosie

6 years ago

Deb, packages only leave our PO once a day, at 5pm. I will pick leaves and pack up for you this afternoon and send it off later today. Will send tracking # then.

Barb

6 years ago

Deb, box 2 is on it's way home to you! Full to overflowing, almost had to use a bigger box. Tracking 9505 5000 0319 7276 0000 96

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I've re-read all the posts. Wow, so much fun going on from 2 bark boxes! ;) You almost have to go through the posts twice, just to catch up! While I eat lunch, I'm doing a million things (letting the dogs out, answering emails/check garden web/houzz), go through regular mail, talking to my kids, etc). This has seriously been so much fun! And I'm so excited to get the boxes back, and yes- I'll report everything in each box! :) I was surprised only one person (Stamik2004) was the only person interested in round #2. Let's just hold off until Spring, so we get more interest next time. Now, that everyone knows what it's about, and 'others' have read this thread too! I'll either do a bigger box, or a bark box again, whatever you prefer!

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago

What was in the bark box when Barb sent it back to me~~~~ Drum roll~~~~ LOL! Leaves of Lacy Lass, Opt. My Sensation, Green Dragon, Petite Blarney, Bon bon, Kei-Yoki, Heavenly Girl, Playful spectrum, Irish flirt, Lillian's Sparkler, Mac's Luxurious Leisure, Cotton candy, Bold party girl, Silverglade flashes, Silverglade bangals, Rumba red, Happy cricket, Mermaid's kiss, Opt. Modesty, Rebel's splatter kake, Buckeye seductress, Vampire's kiss, Secret Rondevous, Pow wow, Picasso, Silverglade Cinders. Maybe a plantlet of Fredette's risen star (can't tell a little spilled soil, but will clean it up when I'm done posting), baby of Melody Girl, and a Rose bouquet plantlet!!!! And cuttings from a snake plant! ;) That bark box was a sturdy box, it really held up throughout the entire RR! If it would of ever looked frayed, always feel free to replace it. Thanks to everyone that participated in this box! I'll be busy planting today- and tomorrow. Thank you!!!! I'll post when box #2 comes back.

• Rosie1949
    6 years ago

Holy Cow! What a nice assortment of leaves! Some I have never heard of! Is Happy Cricket a Vintage? Seems I remember that name from way back on Memory Lane. And a snake plant. Well at least it is a snake PLANT and not a snake! lol What a wonderful day for you! Everyone did such a great job, I for sure will sign up for next spring's Round Robin! And just so you know,,,,It will be my first ever!

Can't wait to hear what is in box #2! Everyone enjoy your violet leaves!!! Rosie

PS,,,,,yes I am entering the names in Vol. 87 page 642 of my Wish List! lol

• sueok_gw
    6 years ago

Deb, the other box is in the mail! I hope you will be just as tickled with it! I would have done another RR with you this fall, but that's okay. Your tracking number is 9505 5124 4186 7279 0619 89.

I am delighted with my selection! I chose Ann, Snow Edelweiss, Ian Menuet, Strawberry Kiss, Rose Bouquet, Blackberry Jam, King's Ransom, Still Waters, 23 Reka Yenisey, Morgan's Berry Berry Pink, Biscayne Trail, Cosmic Art, Ma's Jamaica Farewell, & a pothos vine. Thank you, everyone! It was great fun!

If someone wants to do trades yet, violet or other houseplants, let me know!

Sue

• Rosie1949
    6 years ago

Sue you got some great leaves! And a pothos vine! hahaha!!! I can't wait to read what Deb gets when the box finally returns to her! Wonderful RR!!!!! I really enjoyed reading these posts!!! Thanks to all! Rosie

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Ok, box 2 came back in it was.. leaf of spring rose, (my original leaves I put in of Silverglade queens, species rupicola, Rob's humpty doo, fairy fountain, Sk fenix/russian) all of my original leaves still look good! A crassula Ovata gollum, a plantlet that didn't make it- Allegro Appalachian trail, and another plantlet that didn't make it species ionantha. :( Champagne halo leaves, half rotted- RS birth of dawn leaf, dead Anastasia, Ramblin dot trailer leaves, Ever joy plantlet, Flamingo's dance leaves, my Primulina Kazu leaf, Frosty cherry plantlet, Scandal plantlet, double black cherry plantlet, Wisteria plantlet, rotted S. confusa mather E leaves, Ever Precious plantlet, Kev's heavenly star leaves, Ma's melody girl plantlet, Kostina's fantasy plantlet, Cajun's royal knockout plantlet, Ballet fairy queen plantlet, Ever grace leaves, Buckeye gift wrapped plantlet. Wow, love the varieties. It's so weird my original stuff is ok still, and we lost some newer varieties in the box. Still, this is SO FUN, and SO WORTH doing! Thank you, Everyone- I'm so thrilled with the stuff I received back from both boxes!! Thank you sooooooo much, giant HUGS to all of you for making this so fun, and go so smoothly!!!!

• Rosie1949
    6 years ago

Fantastic!!!!! Too bad about the fatalities, but ,,,,,,. You really got some fantastic leaves from both boxes!!! I am happy for everyone's treasures! Some varieties I have never heard of! Got a lot of writing to do in my Wish List! Hope some of these (and miniatures and micros maybe) find their way into my box in the spring RR!!!!!! Great Job EVERYONE!!!!! Don't worry,,,,,,spring will be here before we know it!!!!! Rosie

• sueok_gw
    6 years ago

Oh Deb! I'm so glad you sound happy! Some of them that I selected didn't make it, but I have hope for most of them! This was really fun, & a great variety! Thanks for doing it!!!

Sponsored