SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ssauer193075

LG Fiesta LTE - just bought

Ed
6 years ago

I am up to my eyeballs with 'metropcs' lying over two years... I bought an LG Fiesta LTE using Straight Talk plan I have now gone from 'E' /zero service to 4g/three and sometimes 4 bars. This is the first LG I have owned.

I want to install malwarebytes that I had before but cannot find the free one. Is 'Fred's still available? I am afraid to install something that is not on LG Play store. Something else ??

Also- this has literally had me in tears after HOURS of failure...

MyGMaill account 'logged out' when transfer of data from old phone. I guess I changed my password(although I put in memo that I changed pw 2/17. Now I cannot log in. I also still have old contact phone number in Gmail recovery so cannot use that. When I went to Google recovery it says it will reply will reply to my gmail!! Which I cannot log in!! What can I do? I tried calling Google (after hours) and recording says you must contact them by email!! (Gmail). Now what???

I also cannot find a Yahoo app to put on my phone. I also have a Yahoo email but cannot find an app in LG Play store. At this time I have to go to 'yahoo snail's online and log in each time. It also has my old non functioning phone number. I don't remember that paw

Password so I had to make a new yahoo email last night... Sigh...

The cell phone store at WalMart (not the electronic area. But a 'store' area at the front of Wal-Mart). Sales people are not allowed to help you set up your phone. They take your$$, and start activation only.

Lastly- I installed 'Adware'. It seems to do nothing. I don't want the amount of ads that snuck in with something. Which adware works and is safe?

I have not added anything except the worthless adware because of ads sneak8ng in the back door.

Sorry- long and frustrating thread.

Thank you.

Comments (8)