SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Now I need help with window treatment for master bedroom

bac717
6 years ago

I really need to figure out what to do with the window treatment for our master bedroom. I am working with Pottery Barn McKenna Paisley-Blue shams and duvet cover with PB Belgium Flax Linen Diamond quilt in Midnight (a navy blue) on the bed. Awhile back, I thought I had a plan and purchased PB Emery panels in white (it's a soft white) to hang from rings and a textured woven roller shade in Natural from Country Curtains, but now I'm not sure I want that much at the window. Another problem is the off centerness of the window. The panels on the right would partially be behind the armoire. Also, I cannot use only the roller shade from Country Curtains because it is not quite as wide as the overall window with casing. That's why I had originally planned to use the panels. I think I'm getting ahead of myself. Here are some pictures.

The window in the room (2 views)

PB McKenna Paisley in blue

Roller shade from Country Curtains

So................what I'm trying to figure out is - are the roller shade and panels too much for the window or would just a textured shade be enough? If I do just a textured shade, I would start all over and order (from some place like Smith & Noble) a custom shade to fit the window properly. Any other ideas?????? Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (8)