SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marimo_boy

Everything is dying help

marimo_boy
6 years ago

Hello there!

So seem like I'm still in denial I don't have a green thumb and earlier in June I bought some beautiful flowers for my balcony, even asked for advice and everything, and yet here we are, beginning of August, and everything is dying...???

I live on 3rd floor, in Quebec city (Canada). It's quite windy. I think my balcony is facing North. I used a regular soil, nothing too fancy. We had a rainy summer so I watered them when the soil looked dry.

I asked for flowers that are easy to take care of in these conditions and the flower shop lady suggested me beautiful gazania flowers along with small orange and yellow flowers (I don't remember the name of those). During the first two months, things went well but now it's getting worse and worse... It makes me so upset, I made sure to take proper care of them, giving them water when needed and even plant food, but nothing seems to work out. Here are some before/after pictures.

JUNE:

NOW:

Yeah, quite terrible, right...

I'm now looking for pieces of advice as to what I did wrong and how I can do better! And please don't judge me, I did my best I swear... :(

Comments (10)

Sponsored