How long can one edit comments on this Test Forum?
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
Related Discussions
WOW! How Long Has This Been goin' On!
Comments (7)Sounds like you've solved your own problem : ) The only ones that I have a lot of problems with are very green cuttings in water. I have better results with them in soil but still not great. How long is the cutting that you rooted horizontially? I've done it before with cuttings that were 6" and under and they do grow but I have problems when I try to cut the "log" into individual plants. I guess I could leave it be but then there would be so much growth in a single container. I wonder why you are ending up with so many mushy cuttings? Maybe it would help if you added a few drops of B1 or Superthrive to your rooting containers? Although you seem to be doing well with just potting them up. I wish I had the room to pot all my cuttings because the growth that I get in soil is much nicer then the foliage that grows in water. I usually end up cutting everything back when I pot them. Karyn...See MoreTest Photo For forum
Comments (8)Oh, thank you every one for such nice comments,i really wanted to take more pic's today, but had a lot of running to do, AND ----------------------- Are you all ready for a good laugh? Ok, here it is! I was working around the pond,pulling weeds and trying to move a few plants,when- All of a Sudden!,I lost my footing,ya know how you kind of stumble around hoping to regain you footing,looking all funny like,and then you just loose it? Yep, head first,in I went,shot up like a bullet!,gasping for breath,trying to gain my footing,not easy on a slippery rubber bottom,lol,lol,lol Oh, if only some one would have had a camara,it would have made Funniest Videos for sure!Man did I smell awful! ha ha ha Since I was already wet-no-Soaked!I went ahead and moved my water lilies more into what little sun i have. Go ahead,have a good laugh,it,s on me. I will try to post again tomorrow, after that, I showered and called it a day. Hope your day was better than mine.lol Carol...See MorePosted from small house forum. Fun color test
Comments (58)I got a 0 too! I drove DH nuts a few years ago trying to find the perfect shade of off white paint with the right undertones. They all looked the same to him. I imagine his score will be pretty high if I can get him to take the test. Online ColorIQ Challenge Results You have perfect color vision! Your score: 0 Gender: Female Age range: 30-39 Best score for your gender and age range: 0 Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520...See MoreIf you want to comment on the new forum
Comments (30)Sherri, i feel the same way regarding the quick advice. I think this is the 4th time in the last 2 weeks I saw and answered the question about mixing appliance brands. The problem is that now with the forums all over the place in terms of being able to post in multiple forums, people aren't really going to the forum that would answer the question and looking first to see if the question has been answered before. Instead they're just posting in 3 forums and it seems most of those folks are coming from Design Dilemma. I wonder if it would be worth them just eliminating the catch-all design dilemma and if that then would help with the posting allowed in more than 1 forum....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESCan Your Potential Contractor Pass These ‘Dealbreaker’ Tests?
Ask yourself these 5 questions before hiring a remodeler
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTSOne Pot, One Big Shot of the Tropics
Give your rooms exotic flair in a single stroke. Tall Kentia palm fits the tropical bill beautifully
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
DECLUTTERING10 Decluttering Projects You Can Do in 15 Minutes or Less
Try these ideas to get organized at home one small step at a time
Full Story
MOST POPULARSummer Camp for Girls, Construction Edition
This summer, girls will learn to swing a hammer and wield a chop saw. More important, they’ll learn to believe they can
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEHow Your Home Can Help You Get 8 Hours of Sleep
A long and undisturbed night’s sleep is good for your health, research shows. Check out these ways to slumber better
Full Story
LIFE6 Easy Design Resolutions That Can Bring You Joy
Try one of these pain-free changes to mark the start of the new year
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESCan You Handle That Fixer-Upper?
Learn from homeowners who bought into major renovation projects to see if one is right for you
Full Story
COLORHow Color Can Help You Stay Organized
This simple trick goes a long way toward helping everyone in the household quickly find stuff — no labels required
Full StorySponsored
More Discussions
albert_135 39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft.Original Author