SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

I'm enjoying the "Smooth" roses...

bethnorcal9
6 years ago

Moses inquired about the "Smooth Touch" series of roses back in April and I ended up ordering 4 from Easy to Grow Bulbs. They're all planted in the temporary raised bed that was supposed to be for tomatoes. They're gonna be there for awhile til I figure out where to put them permanently. They've been doing really well.

SMOOTH MOONLIGHT is a lovely pale lavender/lilac color. It blows fastest of the ones I got. But it's pretty.

SMOOTH LADY is the best bloomer so far and has some pretty pale pink blooms that have some warmer peachy tones.

SMOOTH DELIGHT is a nice one with kind of changing colors. Not the best one of the bunch, but can throw out these pretty blooms. It blows a little fast or sometimes doesn't open all the way, and the blooms are a little smallish. But it's still worth keeping for a bit to see what it will do.

SMOOTH BALLERINA is by far my favorite. Love the range of shades of pinks and weird markings on it. Doesn't stripe as much as I thought it would, but the veining is really cool!

Took this one this evening and I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was!

If any of you guys got some of these Smooth roses, please post your pics too!!

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz