SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladydub

Mixing finishes - Delta Champange Bronze

ladydub
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi -

Having trouble finding consistent finishes....maybe someone else has had this problem before?

I'm working on picking our fixtures for a master bath remodel. I really liked this light fixture...

Sea Gull Driscoll in Satin Bronze

Delta also has Champagne Brozne Fixtures, which in most stock photos, looks very similar. I was planning to mix and match this finish with chrome. This light, Delta Trinsic tp holder, robe hooks, towel bar and chrome faucets for sink and shower. I just think all bronze is too much in this case.

Online, many of the Delta stock photos looks like a great match.

However, upon further review, the Delta stock photos for this finish are all over the place. Some look "bronzy" like the light fixture and this stock photo and some look closer to a brushed brass/gold.

Unfortunately, the tp holder I ordered (on the right below) labeled Champagne Bronze is more "gold" less "bronze". In person, it's not a great match for the light.

So, I'm wondering...

- Are these finishes close enough so that they won't look awkward together (especially since the light will be higher then everything else)? The difference is more dramatic in person than in the above photo. Honestly, it doesn't need to be perfect, but this will probably bug me.

- Is there another brand that would offer a bronze accessories that would more closely match the light?

- Are Delta's products inconsistent in finish? Should I order a few more items to see if some of them are more bronze closer to most of the stock photos.

Unfortunately, there is no where local I can find that is showcasing this finish so I can't go look in person. Even with other brands...not finding anything out there that looks right.

Thanks for your help!

Comments (3)