SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Wednesday blooms - another cool and dewy morning

Julia WV (6b)
6 years ago

Here is what was brave enough to open during my 8:30am walkabout. All are FFO.

CLOWN PARADE - always reliable to be open. Looks to give another great show this year with all the scapes and buds.

INCA APOTHECARY- I've noticed it has scaled back in scapes this year.

FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN - yes, it is this intense color and always has been. I got this from the Lily Farm a couple of years ago. Second pic of the entire plant.

INCA PUZZLE - not the best pic but it did have some splotchiness. Has a lot of scapes and buds so hoping for an opportunity for a multiple bloom shot soon.

BROADWAY SPARKLER - such a small flower and I've sat on the fence whether to keep or let it go. I'm more partial to larger blooms.

DESERT SHORE - a gift from Curt a couple of years ago. I'd like to see better increase so on the fence whether to keep or not.

PRAGUE SPRING - got it groove back this year. Was already starting to open yesterday evening.

MISTER LUCKY - I've wanted to eliminate this one for the past 2 years only because it hangs up on opening. Must have heard me muttering about it yesterday so today, it proved it could be good. Let's hope it stays that way.

Last post is two seedlings blooming from a cross of LBB x RFK (Lavender Blue Baby x Rose F. Kennedy) that I've grown from a couple of years. Not seeing a lot of RFK nor LBB in them. Reminds me of Worth It All though.

That is it for today. One more day of good weather before the rain rolls back in along with humidity.

Julia

Comments (12)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor