SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lalennoxa

Let the 2017 clearance deals begin

In my neck of the woods, clearance deals have just begun, which is kinda funny because many places seem to have just gotten there stuff out. Thought it might be interesting to share what deals are going on, and what people have snagged.

The major grocery garden centre here Fortinos (Loblaws) has reduced their stuff by 50% - bought a hibiscus bush marked down to $5 and Lemongrass and Pineapple Sage for my herb planter for $2. They had lots of other stuff but nothing that I needed.

So onto Lowes, which looks like it will be primed for good clearance stuff as the season progresses. Just because they always seem to get so much of everything. Some of their smaller perennials were marked down, half price. Bulbs - really thrilled to get caladium bulbs at 75% off - another funny thing because, without forcing them, they will only start coming up at this time of the year anyway. I also went straight to their "damaged" section - found a 1g 'Royal Candles' Veronica which has been talked about in other threads and on my list. Marked down to $3.

What deals have you been finding?

Comments (53)