FIND PROFESSIONALS
SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
sjc48

June FOTESS Swap - YOUR CHOICE Seed Swap!

sjc48
5 years ago

Morning, Ladies and welcome to June's FOTESS swap. Before we begin, please remember that FOTESS is a member's only swap group, if you would like to join, we would love to have you. Contact Jeanne or I for details on how to join in!

Also, a great big THANK YOU to Amy for hosting the MAY swap - good job, Amy, thank you, thank you!

The YOUR CHOICE seed swap is going to be very simple - we're trading 5 packs of seeds and that's it! When you sign up, you will choose, and post, 5 kinds of seeds, YOUR CHOICE, from the following list. Your partner will do her best to send all five of the seeds you chose, to you, in a nice Summer Solstice card, (or whatever card she can find!).

You can mix and match your seeds, ie, 5 different seeds or two annuals and 3 wintersowing seeds or 1 perennial and 4 vines - YOUR CHOICE!

And, YES, we'll be playing Bingo!

Sign ups will be held until June 9th and you will have all month to mail out. I'll choose partners on the 9th.

Here is the list of Seed Choices:

Something from their list

Annual Flower

Perennial Flower

Biennial Flower

Medicinal Herbs

Culinary Herbs

Veggies

Vines

Shade

Sun

Wintersowing

Tomato

"Salad" seeds

Organic Veggies

Container (seeds that grow well in containers)

And that's it, Ladies, simple, easy and fun! Any questions or concerns, let me know.

Start Choosing your seeds and join in!

Shirley!

Comments (210)