SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Close to starting MBath remodel - still not sure on choices (X-post)

bac717
6 years ago

I just posted this over on decorating. We are so close to starting our master bathroom remodel, but I'm still second guessing myself on my tile choices. I have been agonizing over these choices for months!!!!

The 3' X 5' shower walls will be the larger white subway on the bottom 1/3 and the smaller white subway will be on the top 2/3 with a white chair rail tile (not shown) between. I'm thinking about an accent rectangle on the 5' wall using the small marble herringbone and a marble pencil tile (not shown), but this is where my second guessing begins. First of all, is an accent rectangle a trend I will regret later? If I do use the marble herringbone, I'm not 100% sure it works with the grey floor tile. I have also thought about using a smaller white tile to match the subway and setting that in a herringbone as an accent, just to add some interest. That is, IF I use an accent rectangle. Nothing has been ordered yet, so I can still make changes.

Right now, my main concerns are: do the greys work together and should I use an accent rectangle in the shower????

Here are the tile choices.

Comments (27)