SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shayr

Give me some hard love! Floor plan critique

shayr
6 years ago

Hello all! I am in the final stages of our floor plan. It consists of a 665 sq foot add on to current house, and major Reno of existing house, with only a few rooms remaining untouched. We Reworked our current floor plan within our existing structure, and only added on in one direction (living room, office, guest room) for cost savings. We live on a farm, southern prairies Canada family of 4. This is our forever home. A few things to note- master bath/closet: first drawing had a small bath and 5x5 walkin closet, however I decided I wanted a walkin doorless

shower and larger vanity and could live with reach in closets as a compromise, as the walk in wasn't that grand anyways haha..I was thinking of flipping the bath layout maybe? Note front door will be moved left a few inches. Windows will be added to north side of living room and powder room, not yet drawn in. Also note, excercise room is actually a guest/plant room;) south is where the window seats are. Kitchen- have not met with KD yet but will post in kitchens when I do, but any suggestions welcome! I am working with the builders draftsman, who is also a family friend- thank you all for your time!

Comments (24)