SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vhehn

pier santa monica woodlook tile recommendation

vhehn
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

hi I would like to give a recommendation for a woodlook tile based on my experience. we recently put down 1500 sq ft of a wood look tile called pier santa monica made by florim tile. we love it.

we had Brazilian cherry hardwood in the last house. it was beautiful but it was a high maintenance nightmare. it had a hi gloss finish so it showed every speck of dust. and the dogs were hard on it. never again will I have a wood floor.

we were looking for a no maintenance option. we wanted something with enough texture to break up the reflection that highlights the dust and scratches and still have a bit of rustic look.

pier santa monica fit the bill for us. they have several colors to choose from. we chose the santa monica because it has a red tint. we also chose the navy with a grey tint for the laundry.

our local retailers wanted 6 bucks a foot for the stuff but I searched around and figured out they have an outlet store in Nashville near their factory. I called them and got a great deal on it. its called florim tile outlet in Nashville tenn. (615) 712-9100 ask for Camille.

Comment (1)