SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
houztongirl

Feedback request & warning regarding companies making Ikea sofa covers

Kreative Touch
7 years ago

I am looking at buying a cover from a third party for an Ikea Kivik sofa. There seem to be a bunch out there. Yesterday I ordered samples from three of them (Comfort Works, Cover-couch and Zent-Decor). Comfort Works charged $5 for samples, from Cover Couch they were free and from Zent-Décor (aka Grzegorz Pilecki) they were $34. I balked at the cost of the last one but they were emailing samples from Poland and I liked their fabrics choices best by far. I paid through paypal.
Today, I have email from paypal/Zent-Décor claiming I owe (another) $57. This is indisputably fraud. I already reported it to paypal. First and foremost, I want to warn everyone not to deal with this company.
I would also like to solicit feedback on anyone's experience with any of these other two companies (Comfort Works or Cover Couch) and their products (durability comfort, fit, customer service, hassle, order time) or any other companies that might have kid/pet friendly colorful/modern covers. I left out Bemz because they did not have anything that matched what I was looking for but please feel free to include reviews/recommendations on Bemz for anybody else who reads this forum.

Comment (1)