Make America safe again...

Annie Deighnaugh

Since t-rump became pres, I'm feeling safer already.

His budget makes deep cuts to rail security, airport security including the TSA which will be cut by 11%. It cuts coast guard funding by $1.3 Billion.

And he'll add $54 Billion to the military that already outspends the next 8 countries combined.

How many tanks would've prevented 9/11? How much artillery would've prevented the Boston Marathon bombing? How many troops did it take to bring the Charleston shooter to justice?

But he'll spend billions building a wall between us and our ally and trading partner to the south.

Perhaps if t-rump ever bothered to read or learn any history, he may have heard of the Maginot line. Ask France how that worked out...

SaveComment4Like2
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
momj47(7A)

Oh, right.

If you are a white man in the south, you are probably much safer

If you are a women or a person of color, or Jewish it's not likely you'll feel safer for at least 4 more years.

A man assumed a store’s Indian owners were Muslim. So he tried to burn it down, police say.

Hate crimes reported in D.C. are up

Hate crime rising, report activists at Illinois attorney general's summit

Hate Crimes in US Rising, Particularly in Big Cities

3 Likes Save    
Nothing Left to Say

And his EOs on refugees, et al are making people hate us and handing terrorists a recruiting tool. I feel less safe.

I called my congress people last week and told them that spending money to build a wall while defunding the Coast Guard is asinine.

3 Likes Save    
practigal

Make America great again. Impeach Trump.

3 Likes Save    
practigal

They don't need a wall just jail the employers.

2 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Budget Decorating 12 Ways to Make Your Home Feel New Again
Treat your furniture, walls, floors and countertops to some TLC, to give them a just-bought look for a fraction of the cost
Full Story
Housekeeping Before You Roast Those Chestnuts, Make Sure You've Got a Clean Chimney
Here's how to ensure your chimney is safe for holiday gatherings by the fire
Full Story
Community Get a Bird's-Eye View of America's Housing Patterns
See the big picture of how suburban developments are changing the country's landscape, with aerial photos and ideas for the future
Full Story