SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ndev0524

Have: Strawberries, Black raspberries, rootstocks, paw paw, more. G

ndev0524 Nick
7 years ago

I have a bunch of plants I need to get rid of this spring I would like to trade to good homes that will care or them. The reason is I was given an acre to start an orchard and a year later the owner was foreclosed on so I have no room for them anymore. My misfortune is your luck!

Here is what I have.

-Bristol black raspberries: tip layers (~25)

-Allstar strawberries: June bearing, runners (~40)

-Goji Berries: from seed, 4 yo (2)

-Paw Paw: from seed ~2ft for rootstock or growing out if you don't care if it's a named variety. (~15)

-Frontenac, Pinot Gris, and muscat of Norway wine grapes. These are actual plants not cuttings planted last year. I can get rid of 3 frontenac, 3 Pinot Gris, and 5 muscat of norways plants.

Rootstocks: all of these are tolerant of heavier soils, and most are dwarfing to a degree. I am willing to graft these for you if you send me the scion wood and maybe something extra if it's more than one, haha.

Gisela 6 dwarf Cherry: these were tissue culture by a company in WA and grow much better than layered stock. I have around 30 of these.

Bud9 super dwarf Apple: 6-10ft. around 30

Geneva 30 dwarf Apple: 8-12ft. around 30 of them.

Geneva 202 semi-dwarf Apple: 8-12 ft I have one of these and another I can't read what Geneva it I say but I think it's the same.

Marianna 2624: plum stock for peaches and plum and some apricots. Tolerant of heavy clay soils! I grafted a Blenheim apricot to one and it seem a to be growing well. (Have around 20)

OHxF 87 20% dwarfing: good for both European and Asian pears (have around 25)

I also have another Marianna rootstock that I forget the numbers for I will update this next time I'm at the orchard which should be in a few days this one was reported to have a bit better success with grafting peaches and apricots (about 15 of these.)

i would like to trade for these items as I spent a lot for them all but if I still have some around in May I'd rather do postage then have them get bulldozed when they start building houses. :(

i am looking for apple, European and ASIAN pear, plum, interspecific plums, cherry, peach, nectarine, paw paw, hazelnut, and persimmon scions. I also like any type of small fruit. It's too late for hardwood cutting so they'd have to have roots but I'd love any small fruit plants.

i also have a greenhouse in which I grow tropical fruit so any figs, or other tropical fruit plants or trees would be awesome.

i also like growing any kind of edible, medicinal, ethnobotanial plants for outside or the greenhouse.

For flowers I only really like unique stuff. I am also looking for camellia, mock orange, franklinia, red tea roses, and paper bush (edgeworthia)

vegetable seeds I'm looking for include kalettes, the salanova lettuces, sunchokes, and anything uncommon.

I like a huge variety of plants so if you don't have anything from above just make me an offer and obviously if you have something large from above I'd be willing to trade more than one thing to make up the difference.

sorry for how long this post is but hopefully I can find homes for all these plants and trade with some of you cool people!

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus