SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sammers510

Frustrated with FW

Sammers510
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Sorry in advance for the rant but I am so frustrated with Four Winds, I got an email today that the premium size Australian Finger Lime was back in stock so I immediately went to order one, as well as a NZL and a Calamondin but it wouldn't let me get past the first checkout screen where it has you sign in. I kept trying to sign in but it would tell me I didn't have an account (which I do) so whatever I try to sign up, tells me that I already have an account so I check the forgot password box thinking maybe that's the problem. Email comes to reset password and same thing sends me in a loop and wont take me to the next page. I think its probably the site and decide to check again an hour later and now all the AFL are sold out again. Bah I waited months for it to be in stock and I missed it :( I just wanted to buy the darn tree. Fingers crossed it comes into stock again soon. P.S Login still not working and still wont let me check out as a guest, I have emailed FW and hope they can fix it before the NZL are sold out again.

Comments (15)