SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mbaldauf6112

Which light would you choose?

mbaldauf6112
7 years ago

We are building and I'm SO confused. LOL

I've done great with the stress of decisions until lighting. I've gone into shut down mode so would like some suggestions and advice.

I'm posting a few pictures of our house in progress. We are painting this week so are a little ahead of what I'm posting.

We are pretty simple but I like a little 'fancy' sometimes. Our cabinets are white shaker with a small detail on the inset. Cabinet hardware is simple brushed nickel round knobs and handles. Paint color in the open living, dining and kitchen will be Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. The island is SW Tricorn distressed black. Granite is Colonial White with nice streaks of black.

We are debating between 2 lights (and open to other options) which are very different styles. The first is our first pick but I can't find it. (Sad face) If anyone can find a maker of this light I'll bake you a cake.

Second option is more modern and simple but the lighting lady says it's really beautiful with a nice soft look..

Island pendants will most likely be clear and simple (unless, of course you all can find something to knock my socks off)

Table is being made and will be 6 feet long (plus extensions) and is made from a pew bench that was in my great grandfather's church so very farmhouse style. We don't have chairs yet. Any suggestions?

The dining area is in the far corner of the picture below.

First choice.

Second option

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sunny

Comments (3)