SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janeth5260

Need help with backyard design please

Janet
7 years ago

We have moved into this house that had an old glass greenhouse that needed demo. Im left with the foundation with water and gas access. There are steps from the sunroom that lead out to the heatpump but they can be removed and the main sunroom exit changed as there are 7 sliding glass doors in there. There is another sunroom exit on the opposite side that lead down a cement wheelchair ramp the prev owner had. Wanting a patio with grill area. maybe a fire pit. Tempted with outdoor kitchen but think that would be a waste as the kitchen is right inside the sunroom. A pergola somewhere would be nice to avoid the SC sun. I need a part of the yard open for my husband the cornhole nut. Anytime I think of doing something around or in the sunroom foundation I think the heatpump will be in the way or be too loud to have a gathering place there. We plan on doing most of the work ourselves but need a design to go by. To help the confusion of the photos Ive included an overhead drawing of where everything is. Thanks

Comments (10)