Hardware Matching Delta Champagne Bronze

roblacy
I'm redoing my kitchen and recently purchased a Delta faucet in Champagne Bronze. I'm looking for hardware to match. The attached photo shows it's not gold and it's not shiny so it's been a little tricky finding matching cabinet pulls and handles.

Can anyone in the Houzz community recommend a brand of hardware in a modern style (i.e. European pull handles) that's a close match?

Your input is so greatly appreciated!
SaveComment56Like1
Comments (56)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
1 Like Save    
Bev

Check out Liberty hardware or Berenson.

1 Like Save    
kmagee11

Amerock makes several styles of knobs and pulls in "champagne". I too am using Delta champagne bronze faucets, but in a bathroom. If anyone has recommendations for a shower curtain rod that would coordinate, please let me know.

1 Like Save    
roblacy

Thanks for the suggestions. We ended up getting Emtek hardware. They call the finish Satin Brass, but it matches very well with the faucet. Some other brushed brass finishes have more of a gold tone, but this one is more bronzy.

http://emtek.com/urban-modern-cabinet-hardware

3 Likes Save    
Cara Miller
For those who used Delta’s Champaign Bronze in a bathroom, what light fixture did you use? I’m having trouble finding a match
3 Likes Save    
roblacy
In our kitchen we used Sea Gull Alturas pendant lights. It's very simple, but the shape reflects the faucet and has a clean look. They have sconces and other types as well, so maybe you might find something for your bathroom. I can attest that the finish matches the faucet very well.
1 Like Save    
Cara Miller
Thank you! You used the Sea Gull satin bronze finish?
1 Like Save    
roblacy
Yes, sorry. Satin Bronze finish.
1 Like Save    
Cara Miller
Thanks! Any chance you considered other manufacturers that you could share as well?
Save    
roblacy
Sorry, I don't remember. It was hard to find lighting and cabinet hardware that matched, and simply searching for "champagne bronze" wasn't much help because there weren't a ton of results and different manufacturers have different takes on it. The pulls and knobs ended up being a "brushed brass" that was actually the same tone.
1 Like Save    
Jess Lawrence

Has anyone found a shower rod that matches? Hopefully a curved rod?! Thanks!!

1 Like Save    
countsc
I am having the same dilemma...I am installing the Delta Trinsic in champagne bronze next week and need advise on a shower rod finish-for the shower/run combo.
I am still in the finishing stages, so I am open to suggestions on finish combinations! I am at the point of regretting going with the champagne finish ;(
2 Likes Save    
Jess Lawrence

@countsc don’t regret it! I love it and would do it all over again... even if I’m still looking for the shower rod :) I’ll let you know if I find it and please tell me if you find yours! Here’s a picture of my bathroom - not a very good picture but I’m happy! I added a champagne color subway tile backsplash too but I don’t have a picture on my phone of that.

7 Likes Save    
Justin7894

Also looking for a curtain rod to match Delta Champagne. The only ones I have found are tension rods on Amazon. I haven't ordered either yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Urbanest-Pulire-1-inch-Tension-Antique/dp/B01IPOF9GW/ref=sr_1_9?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1516636139&sr=1-9&keywords=brass%2Bshower%2Brod&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/Achim-Home-Furnishings-Shower-Curtain/dp/B009VDU0GQ

Also in search of curtain hooks in a similar color. Why doesn't @DeltaFaucets make these products?

1 Like Save    
Cara Miller
Delta really should make the accessories! Clearly there is a void and they would own the space
1 Like Save    
PRO
JAN MOYER

Delta should make curtain rods and rings? !........ not happening.......

Save    
Justin7894
Why? They make other bath hardware - towel rods and rings
1 Like Save    
PRO
JAN MOYER

Because most people do not have a shower curtain,.......or any other curtain in either kitchen or bath. Hence.......zero profit/zero market : ) and not worth it

Save    
kmcatuara
Jan, I’m not sure you know what you’re speaking about...”Most people don’t have shower curtains?” I suspect you have not spent very much time designing in large city dwellings...New York, Chicago, San Fran??? Most everyone has a bath without some obnoxious glass enclosure- hence the need for a shower curtain.
4 Likes Save    
Katie Shortlidge

I am so happy I found this thread because I'm stressing out about finding accessories that match the champagne bronze.... sooo many options. brushed bronze, satin brass, brushed brass, antique brass, vibrant bronze. ugh. I started making a spreadsheet.

Save    
Katie Shortlidge

ALSO.... for a light fixture I stumbled upon this where someone said in the comments it matches champagne bronze perfectly!!!

https://www.wayfair.com/lighting/pdp/haworth-3-light-drumcylinder-shade-vanity-light-wdln1923.html

2 Likes Save    
commact

Just installed the Delta Champagne Bronze faucet in our kitchen remodel. The fact is this. You can find similar hardware but nothing is going to be an exact match. The hardware will either be slightly more gold or more bronze than the faucet so you have to make a choice. And the top sink disposal button switch - just forget about it. Because anything you put right next to it has to match exactly and of course Delta doesn't make it in that finish. Had to go matte black on that one. So yeah, not real happy with delta.

1 Like Save    
PRO
Creative Contracting Inc.

Ferguson Supply does have the Champagne Bronze Curtain rod through Delta, but it is pricey. I'm thinking of spray painting my brushed nickel rod.

2 Likes Save    
iscilla

I am surprised no one mentioned Colonial Bronze cabinet hardware. They are made in the states, excellent quality, and are by far the best match I found when installing this stuff 3 years ago. Color is #10. And- bonus- they will plate things with that finish as well so say you wanted to refinish a metal fireplace to match.... you can.

Save    
Jess Lawrence

@iscilla I actually did get their cabinet pulls - good call! Still couldn’t find a decent shower curtain rod for a fair price though.

1 Like Save    
kmagee11
I ultimately went with the Urbanest tension shower rod in antique gold off Amazon. It’s not a perfect match, but you don’t see very much of it when the curtain is up and it’s pretty close in color for a good price. Also I love our Sea Gull Driscoll light fixture in satin bronze - great match!
1 Like Save    
car8857

@iscilla, there's 2 # 10's, one is matte satin and one is just satin, which did you get?

Save    
cpaul1

I'm not reading this entire post, but in general please keep in mind ..... not every metal in a space should be the same so I don't understand the need to match everything. If you did this champagne bronze, great, mix in another metal for other items you have. Do not make everything in the room the same color of metal.

1 Like Save    
Kristen Henson

Top Knobs has cabinet hardware that pretty much matches it exactly -- I have the champagne bronze in my kitchen and was thrilled to match it up with these.

3 Likes Save    
midcenturymodernlove

Interesting. It's back. Things just come around again, don't they?

Save    
cmckeon

@kristen5896 what finish did you pick at Top Knobs? There are several.

Brushed Bronze, I'm guessing?

Or was it Light Bronze?

Save    
Angie Hunter

We have this finish as well, it is interchangeable with Kohler vibrant brushed bronze. The artifacts and Cassidy lines look great together. For shower glass clips we purchased CRL Brushed Bronze no drill NDC4BBRZ it is an excellent match! They offer a lot of other products as well in this finish. Got everything from DK Hardware supply. They will send a sample chip if you want. Good luck!

2 Likes Save    
PRO
Century Hardware

Try Century Hardware's Modern Geo collection in Satin Brass. It has a modern European design!

Modern Geo · More Info
Modern Geo · More Info

Save    
InTheOtherRoom

Delta and Liberty Hardware are identical!

https://www.libertyhardware.com/about/liberty-hardware-family-of-brands

I put in a call to Delta a while ago and mentioned they should make matching hardware like cabinet pulls and the rep said they are part of a family of brands and Liberty Hardware's champagne bronze is identical to Delta's champagne bronze. Problem solved.

I'll also throw this out there.... if someone says "Home Depot or Lowe's Delta products are of less quality than your local plumbing design place," it's not true. I was informed that the less quality items are "Home Depot Exclusives" or "Lowe's Exclusives." They are labeled as such and have internal parts that are mostly plastic. If you're looking (for example) at a Delta Vero Faucet, it's the same everywhere. They won't name a big box "exclusive" by the same name as their more expensive lines.

4 Likes Save    
A DC
Has anyone found a cold water faucet to blend well with the delta Trinsic kitchen faucet?
3 Likes Save    
katiebuhr
Help! I am not sure how to start a new discussion so I’m going to post under this one! Sorry! Since it pertained to the champagne bronze somewhat I thought it was a good place to try.

Thoughts as to if we should go all oil rubbed bronze hardware/light fixtures or all champagne bronze hardware/light fixture in our new bathroom.

Or another thought was champagne bronze faucets and everything else be oil rubbed bronze.

I attached the 2 options with ourencaustic tile, the mirror we will use, and the white vanity/white countertop.

Thank u!

Thank you for your help!
Save    
InTheOtherRoom

my 2 cents.... champagne bronze. I just re-did my bathroom and used that for all hardware along with a similar vanity, but much darker. I did learn that matching that color is expensive. My shower glass doors were a lot more expensive because we tried to match that hardware, along with just about everything else.

1 Like Save    
PRO
Renov8or

You can spray paint hardware. I painted a drinking faucet to match Delta Trinsic Champagne Bronze.

It turned out great!

8 Likes Save    
Kavita Bhagia

Hi there intheotherroom,I am going through the same problem,have ordered delta champagne bronze faucets & vanity with kinda similar hardware but was not able to find a sliding shower door hardware in champagne bronze,could you please tell me where you got yours from ?

2 Likes Save    
attagirl3

I'm going to add to this thread because it was helpful to me when I was searching...

I installed a Delta Champagne Bronze sink faucet and shower faucet in a recent bathroom renovation. When it came to matching cabinet hardware I took a risk and ordered from an Etsy store. The risk paid off. The drawer pulls are a great match for the faucet. The Etsy store name is Forge Hardware Studio and the drawer pulls are labeled "Champagne Bronze".

2 Likes Save    
InTheOtherRoom
Kavita, I got my matching shower door hardware from a local shower door installer.
Save    
Terry M

I've got the same problem. All my faucets, including bath/shower are champagne bronze, and I am now looking for a tub/shower door to match or coordinate. Any ideas?

Save    
InTheOtherRoom

To match the shower Hardware just go to a shower door place and bring a towel hook to match what they have. That's what I did with my shower door hardware. And I found a faucet on Amazon for my water filter and spray painted it using the spray paint recommended by another user here. It's Champagne Bronze from Rust-Oleum.

3 Likes Save    
InTheOtherRoom

also...liberty hardware has matching bar pulls

3 Likes Save    
scourtney11

Hello! Does anyone know of another company that has faucets that would match the delta champagne bronze? Thanks!

Save    
Jess Kay

Currently going through this but this picture is of the Moen finish soap dispenser. We have sent it back and switching to the Delta because it’s too deep of a gold for me. I’m currently searching for hardware to match the Delta and have liked the TK honey bronze and the Emtek Satin brass.

Save    
Wendy Haughwout

I don’t know how to start a new feed. Anyone have experience with trying to find knobs/pulls to match the Moen Voss brushes gold? So hard to find and impossible to find the glass shower door hardware

1 Like Save    
InTheOtherRoom

Wendy, call the manufacturer and ask them. They may own or know of a company that uses the same finish for knobs, pulls, handles, etc. otherwise, you'll have to bring the hardware to a store and visually match them other pieces if hardware. Try not to spray paint anything. if you do, clear coat it afterwards with the right finish.

1 Like Save    
Jess Kay

The best ones I found were the Top Knobs brand. We ended up sending the Moen back and switched to the Delta Trinsic gold faucet.

Save    
karink79

I used the Champagne Gold in my powder room-are there outlet plates or light switch covers that anyone found to use to match?

Save    
Channah Zeldin

Just wanted to add an update since we recently purchased and installed Delta's champagne bronze Trinsic kitchen faucet in our new kitchen. After looking high and low, we found that the Atlas Hardware Champagne hardware matches near perfectly! https://www.atlashomewaresdirect.com/cabinet-hardware/finishes/champagne

Hoping to save someone time in finding a great match! Can buy from a number of different outlets including Amazon.

3 Likes Save    
PRO
Renov8or

Channah, those are very pretty!

Save    
Colleen P

Has any used a Schluter Edge for their tile work that matches or coordinates with the Delta Champagne Bronze?

Save    
Rojal

@Colleen did you find a matching tile metal edge? We are looking too. Has anyone used Blanke tile metal edge?

Save    
Rachel

Yes Channah, I am using Atlas sleek in honey bronze!

Save    
frannyglass4

Hello - just wondering if Jess (above) ever found a good shower curtain rod to match the Delta Champagne Bronze fixtures @Jess Lawrence Thank you :)

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular 19 Kitchen Projects Every Homeowner Should Know About
Could your kitchen use a new sink, a backsplash, updated hardware, better organization, a good cleaning? Here's how to get started
Full Story
Decorating Guides Metal Mixology
Multiple Metallics Give a Room Layers of Interest
Full Story
MW Construction performs all types of construction from design-build to general contracting to construction... Read More