SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dsd2682

Obsessed with Kordes!

SoFL Rose z10
7 years ago

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I think I am actually over my Austin craze and on to my new (and better) obsession. I'm now obsessed with disease resistant roses that will thrive in my growing conditions, and guess who else is obsessed with health and vigor? Kordes!!

After replacing many of my disease prone roses with healthier varieties, I'm really starting to become a huge fan (ahem, obsessed) with Kordes roses. Of all my new favorite roses this year, all (except one) are by kordes.

Anyone who has followed my threads (or my blog) will know that I'm obsessed with Wedding Bells and Plum Perfect. These two roses have blown me away with their health and incredible blooms.

Beverly is one who's fragrance and vigor is next to none. Cream Veranda and Solero Vigoroso amaze me with their bloom production and bloom size for such small plants. Roxy Vigoroso is also my new obsession. Its adorable, perfectly formed miniature little old-fashioned blooms are just the cutest!

Lavendar veranda is also a beauty.

The only ones I've been meh about are Sunny Sky (wont bloom), Summer Romance, (wont bloom) and Raspberry Vigorosa (has bloomed very little on a pretty large plant (too much plant to bloom ratio, imo)). But no breeder is perfect and when they hit it out of the park, the rewards are really worth it. Its almost as if you can ACTUALLY GROW HEALTHY ROSES IN FLORIDA!

I'm obsessed!

Right now I've got Earth Angel and Savannah in "testing" as both are young and have not bloomed much (EA is very vigorous, but compact and well behaved).

Next on my list is Florentina, Jasmina (those two are coming from Edmunds soon) & I have my eye on Karl Ploberger at RU.

Any other suggestions?

I'm staying away from their Fairy Tale collection as they tend to turn into monsters here (I have elegant FT and it rarely blooms for me but is 9 feet tall).

I would love to hear from you southerners or warm climate gardeners on what Kordes disease resistant roses have stolen your hearts!!

(And PS, for those curious, that one favorite rose this year that was not bred by Kordes was The Faun. :))

Comments (88)

• felicity
    7 years ago

yay! Honeymoon! I got one last fall and can't wait for it to grow up!.

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    7 years ago

It's absolutely beautiful!!!

• Related Discussions

Am I the only one with temporary tunnel vision?

Q

Comments (15)
    Mel, so good to see you posting! Your garden is so beautiful! Teka, sounds like you are not alone with your affliction. In the beginning, I loved apricot roses. Now, I mostly get pinks and lavenders, however, due to my limited space, I love and am crazy about stripey roses. Beth on her helps me with my affliction. I figure I get two roses for the price of one. Matt is Stuck in Traffic--I love your name. Ugh, so true. I don't know which zone you live in. However, if you want to try an oldie but a goodie (so far, he is still a baby) from the late 1800's, I would suggest you check out Vick's Caprice. He is a beautiful, very subtle stripey rose with a great scent and lasts long in the vase. Let me see if I can get a picture of him for you.
    ...See More

New Kordes Roses on Newflora

Q

Comments (55)
    Great info on zone 5 climbers, Bella Rosa - I agree with your assessments. For me, Jasmina has been reasonably cane hardy but not a very robust bloomer in my zone 5. Rosarium Uetersen has been rock solid hardy and fairly trouble free, so perhaps by z5b is a touch warmer than jjpeace, since it wasn't hardy there. I've only overwintered Amadeus one year but so far so good. Other hardy Kordes climbers have been Antique 89 and Harlekin - not always the entire cane surviving, but pretty good. Illusion has had no problems with my zone 5 winters but isn't as robust as Quadra or the othe Canadian explorers that Bella Rosa mentioned. I've found Florentina to be very cane hardy in my zone 5, better even than The Prince's Trust that started out more robust but hasn't been as enthusiastic in later years as Florentina. I really love that rose and recommend it in cold zones - it's robust and has a quick rebloom with terrific deep red color. I planted Quicksilver last summer but it didn't get established, so I'm replacing it this year. It's good to know it might appreciate some TLC. FWIW, I've tried Hella twice in my zone 5 yard and it hasn't overwintered at all. Moonlight I've tried at least 3 times, and I keep being sure it will survive each time, but it doesn't. Golden Gate I only tried once in a non-ideal spot, but it didn't survive either. Rosanna has gotten through one winter but I don't think it was fully cane hardy. I have Seminole Fire on order from Chamblees and am looking forward to seeing how it does. Thanks for the extra information on the new releases Chris - we're so glad you chime in with feedback! Cynthia
    ...See More

Tell me about Kordes Quick Silver pls

Q

Comments (21)
    Thank you for the info Chris! The downside of urban living - I wouldn’t be able to have roses if I can't grow them in containers and I can’t have that! The plan is to get the biggest containers I can and diligently baby them - the hardest part will be hauling soil up 4 flights of stairs. I will have drip irrigation set up and will have to monitor as the roof gets very hot in the summer. NYC winters aren’t so bad, the lowest it will dip are the teens, and it generally doesn’t stay that cold for long, 20s-30s is the norm. As I type this snow is falling, so maybe I should stop jinxing myself and pray spring arrives soon.
    ...See More

Kordes purchase from Chamblees

Q

Comments (17)
    Here's Roxanne in Tennessee. Abundance of tight, flattish, 2" blooms. Some blackspot and leaf loss later in summer. This one is on its second year--a Home Depot purchase in early spring 2017. My confession is that I shovel pruned it a few weeks ago. Nothing wrong with the plant, but I have a personal issue with red blooms--not much value contrast with green leaves (ie in a black and white photo they'd be close to the same value of gray.) With it in the middle of this bed it created a visual hole in the center of the bed. If you like red this is a very useful plant in a garden setting.
    ...See More
  • summersrhythm_z6a
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Thanks Diane, Carolina girl and everyone. My garden is a mess. I bought these from Chamblees last summer: Beverly, First Crush, Summer Romance, Zaide, Lion's Fairy Tale, mme Anisette. They're still small, didn't bloom much. Also have 3 Laguna climbers (2 grafted, 1 own root), the grafted ones repeated well. This year I have 2 Kordes coming: Earth Angel(grafted) and Karl Ploberger(own root). I might pick up more grafted Kordes at Palatine's in April.

Carolina girl, love yours! Have to collect one.

• SoFL Rose z10
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I ordered Michael Angelo (a romantica) from Edmunds and have since kind of regretted it. Ive read not so good things about it. After reading about Karl Ploberger on this site I decided to change my order and switch Michaeal Angelo to Honeymoone (edumunds carries it) and get Karl from RU. I think it will be a better yellow for me. At least I hope so. I'm hoping to replace my Golden Celebration with it as its a black spot magnet here and didnt do well for me.

• summersrhythm_z6a
    7 years ago

I have 3 small Michael Angelo bands in rose tree pots, I think they get BS if I remember right.

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    7 years ago

Summers, I don't believe your garden is a mess. I'd like to visit it. I have a question, though. How do you keep track of all these orders, roses' names, own root or grafted, where they're planted, pot or ground, etc, when you grow such large numbers of roses? Diane

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
    7 years ago

I hope she has a spread sheet. I only have 17 different varieties and 36 total bushes in the ground and think I already need one. Wow! I didn't realize I had so many. :0

• Cori Ann - H0uzz violated my privacy
    7 years ago

Omg I have a spreadsheet too. It includes the name and aka's, breeder code, how tall it should get in my climate, color, special growth habits or needs, what it's grafted on (if I know) or if its own root, and where I got it from. Recently I also included whether it's under patent or not because I'm learning how to graft. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit my obsessive nature. But I'm glad to meet others who are the same!!!! I kept a small spreadsheet before this big yard remodel, but after the remodel it grew and grew and grew and now it has so much info. Are we nuts or what?

• summersrhythm_z6a
    7 years ago

Thanks Diane. I just started a spreadsheet a few weeks ago, I saved all the rose invoices from the last 3 years, a pile of paper. Lol. For the roses are older than 3 years old, I'd have to count them again when the weather is warmer. :-) I always marked the roses on the invoices to identify them own root or grafted. A lot of roses are still small, they'd need 2-3 years to grow up. I can remember most of my roses where I planted them since I hand water my roses and I check their tags often. I don't have a lot compare to Beth and others, I have about 700 that includes 250 easy care landscaping roses, a lot of them are duplicates, like 41 Heritage......getting 3 more Ascot this spring. Your Ascot photos are so beautiful, can't just have 1. :-)

• sharon2079
    7 years ago

I am not quite there yet Denise. I have to have fragrance!!!! I would spray 2 times a day if I had to in order to have fragrance.... not really. But one of my worst performers was actually Kordes Perfecta. I thought it stood for perfectly infected. The thing was a stick. Hardly ever bloomed and hardly had leaves. If I had not found this site and got encouragement, I might not have kept going. You and Kublakan kept me going when I was so close to quiting. Well, anytime you are going to yank a rose out, it needn't go to rose heaven (or hell) if it is an Austin. Just give me a call. :) Of course that doesn't mean I won't kill it with kindness.

• rose_mom
    7 years ago

So relieved to see others are as obsessed about keeping track of the roses as I am! I thought I am the only nut out there!

In my spread sheet, I capture almost everything what Cori Ann mentioned, along with a note section which includes my observation and Garden Web member's comments/Helpmefind member's comments about the rose. Things like "Watch out for thorns", "Does well in part shade", "Turns into a monster in couple of years" "Slow to start"...etc. These notes are helpful when I need to replace a dead rose, reorder a same one or move one to new area.

I also download flower close-up shot and full bush shot of the rose and link the images from a cell. (I know I am going too far... but this is extremely helpful to imagine color combination when I need to plan a new bed).

7 years ago

So far mine are in a little notebook, but the spreadsheet is coming soon, since I'm planting 27 more varieties this year and also hope to grow some cuttings of about five (5) others. In my log I also include what I paid, from where i ordered them, date they arrived and planted in pot and/or in ground, date of shoots, first flower and anything thing else of note ie. date of first sign of BS! I love to monitor my plants from year to year. My little notebook goes back manyyears, but is quickly being filled with these roses! I had to start a new one just for rose growing links and gardens I visit!

rosemom, LOVE the idea of linking a pic. CoriAnn, GREAT idea to include breeder's code and patent info.!

• lavenderlacezone8
    7 years ago

Wow, I'm impressed with everybody's records!

I started out making a chart that showed where everything was and that's been hard enough to keep updated since I keep adding more!

7 years ago

A long time ago, I used to just keep the tags of plants I had bought in a huge ziplock bag and I would just make notes on the tags with a little sharpie. That worked great for years. I actually still do keep most of the grower tags in a huge ziplock bag. The spread sheet sure helps make things faster though!

• User
    7 years ago

Another 'nut' signing in....

I used to keep a spreadsheet, but found that I changed things so much, I couldn't keep up. I had every single garden plant listed. I do keep labels alphabetically [fail],

but now I try to remember all the names in my head, I figure I might stave off dementia that way... but I go out in the garden and see a plant and think ''what's that called again''?... oh dear...

• Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland
    7 years ago

Whew I'm glad I'm not the only one! I start a wish list SS every year too, with a page for what I ordered, from who, when I ordered, and when it's supposed to be delivered. Once I plant it, it gets put into my garden SS - I have different pages for roses, trees, etc with planting locations. I did one for seed starting this year too.....

7 years ago

Marlorena I keep every plant in my spreadsheet too. Wow we are all nuts! Dingo I haven't added this year's seeds to the spreadsheet yet... I figure I will do that once they come up and actually have a presence. but I did keep all the seed packets with my labels.

Marlorena I am super impressed that you try to memorize them. I don't have my labels alphabetically organized. I have them organized by area of the yard instead. Oh my. Like I said. Nuts.

7 years ago

Cori Ann, I still keep the tags, as well. : ) I also note what I have in different areas and what additions I put in every year and obviously, what didn't make it. I also have small charts in my log of the plants' locations, but I number them according to my list usually to save space. Since I lost everything when I had to dig up my entire upper back yard and didn't plant anything save the original New Dawns and a few perennials until 2015, it's been much easier to keep track of it all.

OK, I think I have a serious problem though because this year I decided to do for the garden what I do for my house. (Gee, I didn't realize I was so much this way.) I drew a scale model of my upper bed as a plan and elevation view and use little scale representations of the roses to see where they'd fit. I'd love to learn an easy program on the computer to do this. What is wrong with me? You'd never think I was this way, at least my neighbors wouldn't.

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    7 years ago

I feel like such a slacker. You guys are sooooo good keeping track of everything. I keep some tags on them down low but that's about it. I used to keep tags in a drawer of everything I bought then quit doing that too. Y'all are sooooo organized. I'm impressed. Judy

7 years ago

There's nothing wrong with you vaporvac. Maybe you would make a wonderful architect or designer. :)

Wow, we went way off course on this thread. We are definitely all obsessed though. With all sorts of things! Back to Kordes..... :)

• L G
    7 years ago

I have to laugh! Half-way around the world and continents apart I do the same thing with spreadsheets on all the plants I have as well as the plants I want. My rose spreadsheets on my roses include the names, demo photos, breeder names, height, disease resistance, fragrance, personal notes e.g. sun and shade tolerance, whether it sets viable hips, and when and where I bought them :-) I also have separate spreadsheets separated into colours and positions in my garden. I really must show this post to my husband - he always just shakes his head whenever I update my spreadsheet. It seems like I am not so far from normal after all :-) Liezel

• pink rose(9b, FL )
    7 years ago

I have a calendar for my roses . I write everything like what I planted and s/p , fertilizers , soil amendments . plus I have a notebook in which I write any good info I find important for my climate/soil .

7 years ago

PinkRose, I think I'm going to steal your calendar idea as well. That would make it very easy to see at a glance what I've done and I could keep it in my little "supply" cabinet. I'd probably still transfer the into to my log so I could track how that care corresponded to change. Thinking about it, I could probably even use a computer calendar and just copy the info to the individual plants. Hmmmm. My GW threads here also help to see how things progressed. It was amazing viewing the visual change in just a matter of two of weeks.

Last summer my favorite ritual was sitting in bed thinking over what new thing happened in the garden that day and noting it, but I can see how having it in a calendar would make it much easier to retrieve. I'm so glad that my South African houseplants have started putting on buds and I have something to record. Spring can't be far behind.

(Oops! Took this post OT AGAIN!) Back to Kordes. : )

• flowersaremusic z5 Eastern WA
    7 years ago

Aside from keeping records, does anyone have a good method of identifying plants in the ground? The plastic marker from the seller gets brittle and shatters over time. I read that mini blind slats, cut to size and written on with a regular pencil is the most long lasting. I'm thinking about cruising my Salvation Army store for some old blinds and giving it a try. I have learned that permanent Sharpie isn't permanent. There is a Sharpie for decorating plates and glassware and baked on in the oven that might be better - haven't tried that one.

7 years ago

I have a project on my to do list to use my dremel to engrave names into metal tags... like dog tags for the roses. An engraving pen might work too. I have more experience using a dremel though so that's what I'm planning to use. I grew up with all brothers and used to engrave my name into all my tools since they would swipe them. :)

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    7 years ago

Oh, geez Cori Ann. Now we'll all have to have engraved nameplates for our roses. Any underemployed dentists out there? To continue OT, I will just say that as a card carrying member of the Flat Earth Society, I believe spread sheets are the devil's work (or whatever evil spirit you choose). So, I use photo albums with the plastic pockets to store the plant tags, seed packets, etc, and keep notes on each in the spot next to the pocket. I have a drawer full of albums. It is fairly messy, but works. I also keep watering records every summer. They are really messy. Long Live the FESs! Diane

• lavenderlacezone8
    7 years ago

LOL, nanadoll! All of these newfangled inventions are hard to keep up with!

Very impressed with everybody's record keeping though I admit to trying Marlorena's system of using exclusively the brain to remember with the same results!

• Moses, Pittsburgh, W. PA., zone 5/6, USA
    7 years ago

I'm chiming in pretty late, but better late than never.

In a knock down, drag out bust up between the strengths and weaknesses of the Austins against the Kordes roses, I, as the referee of the event, have a hard time in declaring either one as the victor.

Here are my OPINIONS as to why it is so:

Austins just do not repeat bloom as reliably as the Kordes do.

Kordes roses are more winter hardy than Austins.

Austins have a sameness of flower form (quartered blooms), that Kordes do not have.

Kordes blooms do not have the charm, character, or poise of the Austin blooms.

Austins do not have the disease resistance of the Kordes roses.

The colors of the Austins blooms are more alluring than the Kordes roses.

The fragrance of the Austins is superior to Kordes roses.

Kordes blooms have stronger necks than the annoyingly nodding necks and even thin, wiry stems of many Austins.

Kordes roses bush characteristics ( height and width, columnar or spreading, arching or upright, etc.), are more reliably stated in their marketing literature. The Austin bushes can go in any direction. G. S. Thomas and Tamora are examples of what I am talking about.

Austin roses drop their petals very quickly, two days in many cases.

Kordes have longer lasting blooms.

Kordes has a more extensive class range of bush types. Austins bush types, whether tall or short, almost all have the same form. Are there any single stemmed Austin blooms? Only cluster bloomers are what I know about.

Which company is now in the ascendancy? I can't tell for sure.

• Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
    7 years ago

And here I thought I'd heard the end of FES.

7 years ago

Very well put, Moses. I can't wait to judge for myself with time, but better to shorten my learning curve! The only Austins I had all season were two (2) grafted Munstead Woods and they were blooming machines and gems of a plant. Everything else is either a climber, grown from a band or small gallon, or bought distressed as an end of season cheapie, so I don't think it's fair to comment yet. I mainly have Kordes (4) and Austins (6) due to serendipity.

Nanadoll, LOVE the photo album idea for plant tags, etc. So much neater than an overflowing envelope! Plus, I have so many empty ones waiting for me to get on them, and that doesn't ever seem to be happening.

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    7 years ago

Moses, I disagree with every one of your assertions, except for the size estimate one. Suffice it to say, I have only two Kordes left in my garden. I stand with Cori Ann and her Meilland and Austin roses, (plus Tantaus and Carruths). I have thrown down my mutilated (New Dawn) goatskin gauntlets. Diane

7 years ago

My method is little scraps of paper, napkins, backs of magazines, and receipts, scribbled on and scattered among my computer desk, writing desk, mudroom and handbag. Lots and lots of information, but not always at hand when I need it.

Cori Ann, engraved metal sounds classic and definitely long lasting. Would be a beautiful addition to the garden as well. Where do you get your metal tags?

Moses, THANK YOU! That is a wonderful resource. You covered every detail. My Kordes and Austins are exactly as you described.

7 years ago

I wonder if some of these differences are just due to geography. I always hear PA is a BS haven, and Idaho and most of CA isn't. I;m also in BS heaven, and while almost all my roses got some BS by the eoseason, my Kordes were the last to succumb. They are also all very fragrant chosen from their Parfuma line. Both Austins and Kordes (with a couple of exceptions) seem ANXIOUS to bloom as soon as they got some good care.

• SoFL Rose z10
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    I think it really is all subjective and has a lot to do with both personal taste and how certain roses grow in your particular climate. I don't really mean to imply that one is better than the other, just that currently my obsession is with Kordes because they have been performing so admirably.
    I really still love my Austins. Particularly my disease resistant ones. But where Austin fails blatantly and this is fact, and not opinon, is in diversity of color, bloom shape and most notably shrub size/habit. Austin has no minis, no ground covers and few compact shrubs. In this aspec and in disease resistance Kordes has the upper hand.
  • Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
    7 years ago

I think we are all suffering from withdrawal. Having now reached the point where the winter break was nice but enough already. Dear me it's only half over. At least I have these crazy posts to keep up with.

Speaking of spread sheets you all should have seen my daylily ss. A thing of beauty it was. I have note books for roses with two sheets devoted to each variety so I can add notes later.

7 years ago

I agree, Patty. If not for this forum, there would be no willing soul to talk with about roses. None of my friends or neighbors garden.

With the mention of Meilland, Carruth, Tantau, it would be interesting to see a comparison of those including Buck, Delbard, et. al. Maybe Carruth / Buck, then, Guillot / Meilland, and so forth. Anyone have enough of these roses to contribute? I don't, but I can say the Carruth roses I have are always reliable as are my Meilland roses. And, the Canadian roses are absolutely fool proof. I have a hard time not liking any rose. :)

7 years ago

Nanadoll and Flowers... I haven't done the engraving yet because I keep starting other projects instead. But it is on my to do list. And I also have been going back on forth on if I want to dremel... or if I want to do metal stamping like this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U75QH5Ky_PA

(Don't worry Diane it's all old school... by hand... no newfangled technology involved.)

Because then I could stamp my own jewelry too. But doing them all by hand one letter at a time... I just don't know when I will have time for that! I thought over the winter, but I filled myself up with other projects instead. Oh the projects, the projects, the projects. You can buy the dog tags either at local craft stores if you only have a few roses to label, or you can buy in bulk online for much cheaper.

Yeah so this thread in and of itself shows how obsessive we all are. About all sorts of things! ;)

We are all in good company.

7 years ago

Thanks, Cori Ann. Either way looks time consuming. I guess you could do as many at a sitting as time allows. I have a Dremel, but not the letter stamps for metal. Now, if we all lived around the corner from each other, we could have a Rose Marker Metal Stamping Party. Always a reason to get the Pink Party Bus out of retirement.

• Moses, Pittsburgh, W. PA., zone 5/6, USA
    7 years ago

The way I shovel prune poor performing roses to make way for new hopefuls, I should tag all my roses with hospital ID bracelets.

My Sears and Roebuck, 30+ yr. old shovel knows the shovel prune drill so well, it quivers with joyful anticipation of doing its favorite job every time I just walk by it. It behaves much like a Spinoni Pointer, the Italian truffle dog, when it sees its master reach for the truffle basket. It knows an imminent truffle hunt is on, the pooches favorite occupation.

• summersrhythm_z6a
    7 years ago

I like the metal stamping idea., but that's too much time to make just 10.......I am thinking about cut a sheet of metal into little tags and just use pencil write rose names on it. It's much cheaper than buying the metal tags......

• summersrhythm_z6a
    7 years ago

Oh Mose, I have never done any "shovel prune" , if they are still alive I'd keep them. :-)

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    7 years ago

Summers, you are such a softie. I just bought myself a new shovel on Amazon, in fact. Way too expensive. I think it's called the spear shovel, or something similar. When you are out of space, then out comes the shovel---but only after 3-5 years of wait and see. Diane

7 years ago

For all you record keepers, here is a check list you're sure to like. Sorry to be off topic again, but Diane's spear shovel reminded me I had seen this a while back.

• rose_crazy_da
    7 years ago

I'm sure there is an App for It ,the garden keeping everything organized. I have everything in an big envelope where I keep all Tags and receipts. I tried to keep a note book but too lazy ,SS is probably the best way to go but just thinking about starting one I get a headache Lol...I know I have to record all my buys and do it soon...

• Tangles Long
    7 years ago

I think the advantage that David Austin has compared to other specialist rose nurseries is that they able to market their roses better and their brand is very well known and stands out. I do love the green logo and the fact they refer to their roses as "English roses" which conjures up images of drinking tea outside the garden. A lot of the Kordes roses don't appear to me much because they lack the defined shape and form of English roses. What I mean by that is when you look at the shape of David Austin roses, they look fascinating! Their appearances look like a piece of art : delicate petals and the complex arrangement of petals inside a shallow cupped blooms. Yes, most of them are not as healthy or bloom as much as other roses but I don't mind. It gives me work to do in the morning - keeps me healthy and fit. If a rose bloom too much it can ended up being boring so a shattered blooms here and there makes me look forward to see it bloom. Having said all that I do noticed a lot of their latest releases are very similar to their older varieties. Unless they change the look people will end up trying out newer roses from other companies. Take for instance Boscobel looks a bit like PAOK... but I love the name Boscobel and usually refer it to a "he" and I needed a "male" rose in the garden. If this rose was named something else like "The Endevour" I don't think I would have fallen in love with it.

• Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
    7 years ago

I know what you mean, Tangles. Very well said.

7 years ago

For labeling I bought a Brother label maker and waterproof label tape. I stick them on the plastic plant markers. Holding up so far!

• SoFL Rose z10
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Wow Dingo. How long have they lasted so far? What an awesome idea.

• lavenderlacezone8
    7 years ago

Super idea Dingo!

7 years ago

They look brand new still, starting using them last summer. Someone else on one of the forums suggested it, I can't take credit lol. The printers and tape are pretty reasonable on Amazon.