SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristen_hallock

Sonoma Tile backsplash anyone?

Kristen Hallock
7 years ago

Believe it or not my kitchen was finished around September 2013 and I STILL havent put up a backsplash. I am really ashamed of myself. So I made it back to 2 tile stores last week. The salesperson helped me narrow it to either Walker Zanger Gramercy Park in Brownstone, or Sonoma Tile Stellar in Dulce de Leche.
I'd brought samples of the WZ Brownstone home before and although it was nice, there seemed something off about it in my space. My husband, kids and I all decided we preferred the Sonoma Dulce de Leche best. Its pretty simple, but I want to keep the kitchen light and bright. Whats killing me is I cant find any photos of this tile/color combo. I like being able to see what a large area of it looks like.
You can search for my username khallock to see pictures of my finished kitchen and hopefully offer some advice.
Also, any experience with prices for this tile? I think we will go with 2x6" tiles and the salesperson told me it was around $26-$28ish a sq foot. I was really hoping for something that cost a bit less. I have something like 38 sq feet of backsplash, so its not going to be cheap!

Comments (6)