SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tulanemom

Step 1: Need help choosing a countertop!

SRK
7 years ago

Hi guys! I'm new at this so hopefully I can get it right, and post some pics too. We moved into our home in a suburb of DC in 2000. Too busy raising kids to do much until now LOL! First step will be a kitchen update/renovation. All of a sudden, everything is falling apart!

The style is "coastal." Lots of whites and creams, grays to pick up our stone fireplace in the adjoining family room, and hoping to bring in some shades of blue. I've pretty much decided on IKEA Bodbyn cabinets in off-white, possibly gray Bodbyn for the kitchen island. First decision I'm trying to make is the countertop brand and pattern. I would LOVE some opinions and guidance! Right now the contenders are:

Nobel Grey Caesarstone

Caesarstone Kitchens · More Info

White Attica Caesarstone

Caesarstone Kitchens · More Info

Cosmic Vapor Allen+Roth

Going for quartz for durability with the best marble look. I like lots of veins but concerned the White Attica looks more like scribbles than veins? Also, the cabinets are very off-white, so I don't want the countertops to be too white. Thanks for any feedback on these options; open to hearing about other quartz options too!

~Sandy

Comments (12)