SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dragontears197842

Quite a few plants, need advice on helping them

Hi all,

Went to Lowes today and as I have the "succulent addiction" now even though a beginner I found quite a few but They only had one good pot, and one pot marked for a dollar with a variety of plants and yes you guessed it They aren't in the best health but I know they CAN be saved.

I just need the advice on exactly what would be the best course of action.

#1 is a leaf cutting. #2 there are no new growths on the stem bumps where past leaves were. The bottom 2 leaves have black on bottom. #3. I believe is a jade plant the very top is calluses completely. There are only the two leaves. The bottom most section seems a bit dry feeling. Don't know if it's what's known as bark like And normal.

#4. Above. Leaves are limp because of lack of care and are scarred but the small growth on top is new and seems like it will split into two leaves.

#5. Same as number 4 but no split in New growth

#6 seems to be the healtier of the group leaves on other side have some marks but not to bad

# 7. The big guy. Healthy as far as leaf strength but they are marked up and one had a couple brown bumps.

1- 7 we're in the same pot. I just need the advice on best course of action for these ones

If I'd is possible that would be cool but not necessary

----------------

These next few were in the discard pack. I had to rescue the for at least practice in propagation.

the 3 in the pot have root balls but only 1 quarter of the plant on the stem.

For any needs the plants have for propogating if needed I have new soil and pots for them. I also now have rooting hormone. So all needs can pretty much be met that way.

Care wise I am doing decent in my opinion for a beginner.

All help is appreciated

Comments (5)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner