SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theserialgardener

MNF Jump Start In January 2017 Swap

Dan Coates
7 years ago

Feeling a bit exhausted after the Holidays? Well then, this swap is for you! It's all about relaxing, catching your breath, gathering your thoughts, and getting prepared for the upcoming year. This swap is open to anyone who is over 18 and is in good standing with all their 2016 swaps and trades. I'd like to see everyone talking about how they spent New Year's Eve, whether alone with a good book, or in Times Square watching the ball drop, or with a group of friends hitting the town. Then, while we're waiting for the last day to sign up, and for all those packages to arrive, keep talking about our plans for the new year, and letting everyone know how we each get through this time of year when it's too cold to garden. In other words, pull up a chair and let's do some visiting!

To jump start our gardens, let's share some seeds, and also something we can use in the garden like plant ties, a hoe, plant markers, etc. Let's make the one requirement for this swap that we each send out a medium-sized priority box. Fill it with gardening items such as seeds, plants, tools, books, whatever you wish, just make it fun and something like what you'd appreciate receiving.

Sign-ups will run until January 15th, and on the 16th I'll send everyone the name of who they should send their box to. All boxes should be mailed out by the 28th.

To sign up, please send me your mailing information at bumpandstella@aol.com, in this format:

Houzz/GW Name

Full Name

Street Address or P.O. Box

City, State, Zip Code

Once I've received your information, I will send you a confirmation email in return. If you don't receive one within four days, send your information again and let me know here in this thread. Please note, I will not have access to a computer from December 30th until January 2nd.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

-Dan

Comments (81)