SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brittneysgran

OBF December Swap: New Calendar Year 2017

brittneysgran
7 years ago

Our Blooming Friends Swap Group [0BF] was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you.

Please be a successful member of GardenWeb/HOUZZ and have completed a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be sent to me, Shirley (Brittneysgran).

Please take a moment to read our rules and then, Have fun!

1. Send your swap by posted deadline for each swap.

2. No bickering. This is meant to be fun for everyone.

3. Send things that you yourself would want to receive.

4. Always include a Delivery Confirmation number and post it when you send your package.

Ok I've wracked my brain to come up with something interesting, crafty and thrifty for our December Swap. We are going to send our partners a Calendar for 2017. The crafty part is we will be re-doing the calendar we purchase for our Partner. You will make it your own creation. You can take each month and add important dates (such as our OBF Members Birthdays) Events that happened in 2016 or farther back if you like. You can add pictures, stickers or anything you have that would be interesting. I know the dollar store has some nice calendars for $1.00 so the cost is great and mailing should be minimum. If you have pictures of your gardens you can attach them over the originals. You may have some nice bird pictures, grandkid pictures and etc. The skies the limit with our calendars. Please post pictures of your calendar when you receive it.

Sign ups will be until Dec. 6th and I will post partners on this date, please mail out by Dec. 20th.

Merry Christmas ladies.

Shirley

Comments (83)