SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bk_iowa

Mannington Adura Max

BK Iowa
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

We are in just starting to look at products for our new build. We built a house about eight years ago and at the last minute we changed from hardwood to sheet vinyl (knowing we'd be having kids). While I've never regretted that choice, I do regret that we waited so long to make the change, basically the week we needed to order flooring, I decided to make the change and while I love the flooring itself, I don't love it with our cabinets/countertops. This time around, we're looking to build in the Spring and considering that I'm wanting to run the same flooring throughout the house, excepting the bedrooms, I want something that's warm and cleans easily, but is also pleasing to the eye. We went and looked at several flooring stores yesterday and we kept coming back to the Adura. I came across Houzz.com while googling reviews and have been scouring the forums, but I still am not understanding the glue vs click option. For a new build, what is suggested? Each store we vistited seemed to have a different preferance. Also I was thinking of having a contractor do the install, but after looking at the forums, am thinking of having the flooring store install it so they can't blame anything on the install process should anything go wrong, that said they're wanting $6 sq foot to install. Thoughts on float vs click and what you would expect to pay per square foot to install this? I should add that we're looking at 1400+ square feet of this in our house, so I'm wanting to ensure that we're making a good choice upfront.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County