SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mmardero71

Need some help choosing kitchen appliances

Mike Marderosian
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

We just moved into a new home and after living in it for about 6 months we would like to replace our appliances. The Amana fridges ice maker doesn't work, the Whirlpool gold dishwasher doesn't clean dishes, the Electrolux microwave is falling apart but the GE Spectra oven works fine. I first came here reading about appliance packages as I didn't have a big budget and they seem to give you more for your money, after reading several threads this doesn't seem to be the best option. I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the choices available so looking for some help. Here is what the parameters are for my appliances.

Budget: $3000

Finish: Stainless

Fridge: Needs to be counter depth with water and ice dispenser. Cabinet dimensions are 72h x 36w x 26d

Stove: Gas and would like 4 burners and possibly convection but not necessary. 30in

Microwave: no real criteria as we just use it for basic purposes. 17h x 30w x 17d

Dishwasher: I don't need a ton of bells or whistles, I have 3 kids and we go through a lot of dishes so I'd like to prioritize space and drying ability. 24in

Any advice on specific units to buy or brands to focus on for each appliance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

M

Comments (4)