SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rtrenchard

My peace plat is dying (if not dead already) please help!

rtrenchard
7 years ago

My boyfriend and I bought a peace plant about a year ago (give or take a few months), figuring that it would be an easy plant to take care of and add to our home. The beautiful white flowers only lasted about 3 weeks before they began to wilt and we never saw them again. However, the plant still looked like it had plenty of life in it. We continued to water it every week or so. About 3 or 4 weeks ago I noticed it was drooping and neither of us had watered it in a while so I made sure I gave it plenty of water (possibly too much). A week or so later, no improvement. Then I decided to groom it a bit by getting rid of all the brown and dead leaves. Now our plant currently is completely drooped over, with mostly brown wilted leaves. I water it on occasion but it doesn't seem to perk up at all anymore. We've thought about re-fertilzing it with new fertilizer but I'm nervous to do anything else to the plant without a little more knowledge. Neither my boyfriend or I know much about plants, so we would appreciate any tips at all to bring this plant back to live if possible!

Comments (11)