SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
weshipfloors

Adura Max vs. COREtec

WeShipFloors
7 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I just spent a few days at the Mannington Adura manufacturing facility 50 miles east of Atlanta Georgia. As I have stated previously, I feel the Adura Max product is superior when compared head to head with other products, including COREtec. After seeing their data, I am more certain of it than ever. Below is what I learned on my trip:

Scratch Resistance:
Adura Max product has an aluminum oxide finish. They are the only company out there who can have this finish on EVP because they hold the patient on the process. When you're talking scratch resistance, Adura Max is going to win hands down compared to any other product on the market - including Coretec. Rating scratch resistance on a scale of 1 to 10, Adura Max comes in at a 9 where standard UV cured urethane (COREtec) comes in at a 4 or below.

Core:
Adura Max HydroLoc core is a higher density core than others on the market. This mean it is less susceptible to dings and dents.

Locking System:
Adura Max premium locking system is waterproof just like the flooring itself. So when things spill, the moisture will not wick down to your sub-floor.

Sound:
Adura Max has a premium ultraquiet closed cell polyethylene attached pad which gives it a IIC Sound rating of 72, where the cork back has a IIC rating of 65. This is critical in multi-tenant applications where sound abatement is critical.

Pricing:
Even with all the solid advantages of the Adura Max listed above, we can sell it to you at the same price of Coretec.

I strive to provide our customers with the very best flooring product available at the very best price possible. Again, I am highly impressed by the Mannington Adura Max product. There isn't anything else on the market that holds a candle to it in my opinion.

Alan Ward
CEO
WeShipFloors.com

Comments (3.6K)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars158 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource