SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gavavemom

Foyer paint color help needed by Thursday!

gavavemom
7 years ago

Our foyer is getting painted this Thursday and I am still struggling with color. I want to do a warm neutral and was leaning more towards a warm greige that reads more beige than grey. Our red oak floors were recently redone to a dark warm tone (hint of red in it) and we want to now paint the yellow that's been in our foyer for ten years. The house face east so gets most the morning sun early on in the day. It is a two story foyer and the intent is to paint the foyer and upstairs hallway the same color. Today I picked up color samples of BM Muslin, Manchester Tan, Grant Beige. I also got a pint of SW Accessible Beige. I really wanted to like Manchester Tan but out of the 4 leaning towards Muslin as my favorite. Grant Beige is just two dark and AB and MT just seems drab and look very gray at night. We'll see what it looks like in full sun tomorrow morning. I'm very wary of undertones and definitely don't want to pick up anything green, pink or yellow. Tibbrix-color suggestions for my foyer? The only room that you can see from the foyer is the LR and it's SW Interactive Cream. Attaching pictures here so you get an idea of the new floor color.

Comments (89)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor