SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_35707309

I'm really woried for my succulent and cacti...

User
7 years ago

Mmm, so, these days I'm really worried for my succulent and cacti, I live in Serbia, and the country always vary when it comes to weather, one day is super hot and the next you wear jacket...

My plants were always next to the window since my window is always open, because they need fresh air, but now that the weather changed and it's really cold, i closed it, but the thing is, my plants really changed, and I don't know is it good or not, but I'm really worried..

My succulent were really healthy and white, but now the leaves are going downwards and some of them are dried...

Even tho it looks like it, believe me, vase is big :)

There are two little succulents growing next to him, but they are drying two, and i don't know what to do.. :c

When i bought succ. the women told me that his leaves are going to fall (as you an see in the vase) and she also told me not to pick them up, she told me to leave them there, eventualy they just disintegrate sooo..

And when it comes to my cacti, well...

I went on a summer trip in a mountains with my parents for a week, and my cacti was in front of a window, i wasn't scared at all, because it's a tropical plant. When I came home I saw that he grew larger on some parts, but i also figured that his spines are yellow which got me kind of scared..

I really don't know what to do, is this all okay or it's just me... I never had plants, and these are my first, I don't want to lose theem :')

If you know how and you want to, I will be glad to hear your oppinion, pls help.

Thank you.

Comments (6)