SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hwierenga

Canadian Cabinet Company?

hwierenga
7 years ago

With the CND $ being like it is, I really, really want to use a Canadian Cabinet maker in my upcoming kitchen Reno. plus, I love supporting my fellow Canadians!

So far I've checked out KitchenCraft (made in Winnipeg) and Impreza (from Lowes, also made in Winnipeg. same company maybe? Anyone know?) Any thoughts on either of these companies? Any other Canadian Companies you can think of? I'd be open to reputable RTA cabinets, too. And I'd really prefer European, frameless style.

I'm not looking for high-end, fancy cabinets, but I do want really good quality, frameless cabinets that will last a long time, and with a really tough finish that will withstand lots of little, sticky fingers! My kids are young, and we will be staying in this house forever.

I'm doing white painted cabinets (Maple? MDF?) on my perimeter cabs, and then a darker, rustic island. Going for a "rustic chic" look. I am totally in love with Schulers cabinets from Lowes, but they are American, so will be pricey, and I'm not sure they are frameless.

Comments (14)