SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
akl_vdb

Needs brains bigger than mine to figure this vanity out :)

akl_vdb
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Please forgive the absolute mess! So we have bit the bullet, hired a guy, gutting the ensuite. We met with the custom cab people yesterday. The angles are making my life miserable.

Goal- I would love a trough undermount sink with 2 faucets. Now, we have 54" of actual front vanity space. Any longer and the angle to the left of the faucet will cut into the entrance into the bathroom.

I have looked (as evidenced by the holes in the walls) to see about straightening the wall. Cannot do it. The other side of the wall is actually the the wall by the stairwell leading downstairs. Now a 54" vanity by itself is fine, but we have these angles to fill or else we will bash our poor hips into the counter without the counter return area (where the shelves are now).

Also, would like a pony wall to block the toilet a bit.

Any great ideas on vanity style to get my long sink with 2 faucets? Any rec's on trough sinks? I asked the guy at the plumbing place and he looked at me like I had 3 heads. He finally found one. 36" (if it's 48 it takes up the whole space essentially)- and I'd also like drawers for storage.

Any wonderful ideas? Thanks!

I'll try to post measurements too.

Comments (22)