SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lvmysled

Before & After: my new bathroom

Kristi
7 years ago

I finally have my new bathroom completed! Before and after pics are in the replies.

Since we renovated every room in our new house, the bathroom didn't have a large budget, so there were no big splurges, but I'm loving it so far!

Totally gutted the bathroom but left all the plumbing in the same spots

Toilet is an american standard everclean watersense chair height. I'm amazed at how little water it uses, but still gets everything flushed!

Floor and shower tiles are sarana riverland white. I originally wanted the simular tiles from roberto cavalli, but couldn't justify spending almost twice as much per sq ft. I also stressed out our tile installer, by wanting the floor laid in a specific pattern..... I ended up handing him each tile to be laid! ;) He was a good sport about it though!

Shower door is a gemini from fleurco. I wanted a bypass door because of space limitations and also needed handles that I can hang towels on, since I had my contractor put in a sliding door, so I have cheater access of my bedroom, that takes up most of the wall space.

Shower pan is cultured marble. Kinda wish I had ordered it in white instead of off white, but I'm sure I'll survive!

The showe panel was ordered from amazon.ca. Its a blue ocean 59" sps851. It is my favourite thing in the bathroom!

The vanity, mirrored and above the toilet cabinet are from ikea and so are the fixtures. Love that the vanity has full sized top and bottom drawers. I looked at a lot of ones who's top drawer was almost non existent because of the sink.

I think that's everything!

Comments (29)