SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisaa007

How do I hide green ID tags when viewing ideabooks in slideshow mode?

lisa_a
11 years ago
First off, I love this site. I've come across so many great ideas and professionals. Thank you.

However, I have a quibble. I was going through one of my ideabooks in slideshow mode and I noticed that the green ID tags are always visible, no matter how long I pause to view a photo. Additionally, as I move to the next photo, the ID tags flutter as if on a magazine page I've just turned. This is annoying and distracting but it's an additional concern for me because the added visual stimuli aggravates my chronic illness' symptoms, which will drastically limit how long I'm able to visit your site. It's also unnecessary since finding the tags in each photo is simply a matter of moving the mouse an inch or two to make them appear.

If I view the photos with the info sidebar and move the mouse all the white into the white portion, the ID tags disappear but I'm unable to move the mouse far enough off the page to do that when I'm viewing the photos in slideshow mode. Yes, I could easily view the photos this way but then I don't get to see the photos in full size plus the sidebar adds the visual clutter I try to avoid for health reasons.

Please help! I'm sure I'm not the only one who will appreciate viewing the photos in their simplest form. Thank you.

(I'm on a PC, using the latest version of Firefox.)

Comments (21)